Thread: Triple A Service!

CGN Regular

Triple A Service!

Just wanted to take a moment and thank the staff over at Traddex for another streamlined, problem free purchase.

After spending a good chunk of time browsing the 6.5x55 selection, I came across this beauty for only $260! ����

Finalized the purchase, picked up a Swedish leather sling, M14 Manual (Couldnt help myself lol) and a box of Norma Alaska SP.

I received an email this morning from them letting me know that the rifle stock was left handed and apologizing for not including it in the description (simple over sight) and whether i'd still like to continue with the purchase. A classy, professional way of handling my error (see below) instead of having realized it when i opened the package.

While I had noticed the cheekpiece was on the right side, and as was the bolt, i figured it would be a double sided cheekpiece, being a bonehead and not realizing the chances of that were slim to zero seeing as its a thumbhole stock *Double facepalm, epic fail.

After speaking with David (awesome knowledgeable guy as always) he mentioned the stock wasnt original but a custom, and the cheekpiece was only on the right.

Lo and behold, i'm a left handed shooter having grown up shooting right handed rifles and i dont have the foggiest idea or hand eye coordination to shoot a left handed rifle anymore lol.

In short, not only did I get a great rifle for a great price, the stock set up is PERFECT for the way I shoot!����

This will be my 4th or 5th purchase now from Traddex and will continue supporting this family owned business with one of the best customer service reputations, in my humble opinion, out there!

Now just to patiently wait for the elusive Zastava in 458 win mag to surface again and manage to snag it this time!������
    Last edited by AntekPL; 08-03-2017 at 09:15 PM.