Thread: MORE 239's back in stock

MORE 239's back in stock

More SIG 239-9-TAC's in stock and ready to ship....

https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...?id=2497&bc=no

The P239® Tactical is the same pistol that was developed in response to demands from law enforcement and federal agents for a compact back-up pistol ideal for off duty concealed carry. Only this one comes with a threaded barrel, front cocking serrations on the slide, and the SRT Trigger System. The SRT (Short Reset Trigger) is designed to provide you the same great safety and smooth action of the SIG DA/SA with a comfortable reset that is 60% shorter for faster trigger return and surgical control during high speed shooting. The slim profile of this single-stack pistol provides easy concealment without sacrificing handling. The excellent characteristics of the P239 are the result of “performance engineering” and it’s one of the keys to all SIG SAUER® pistols. The P239 tactical is available in 9mm.

Features:

•Caliber: 9mm
    •Action Type: DA/SA
    •Barrel: Threaded w/ Thread protector
    •Sights: SIGLITE® Night Sights
    •Grips: Black Polymer Factory Grips
    •Frame Finish: Black Hard Anodized
    •Slide Finish: Nitron®

Ships with 2 X 8 round magazines.

bumped for the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Questar_Derek View Post
    bumped for the weekend
    What is the barrel length on these? I have seen the same item SIG 239-9-TAC with another retailer who claims the barrel is 4.6" long. If the stock gun is designed for 3.6" barrel length adding an entire inch for the treading seems to be excessive. Could you please confirm

Also, how many mags it comes with?
    “If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.” - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by edojan View Post
    What is the barrel length on these? I have seen the same item SIG 239-9-TAC with another retailer who claims the barrel is 4.6" long. If the stock gun is designed for 3.6" barrel length adding an entire inch for the treading seems to be excessive. Could you please confirm

Also, how many mags it comes with?
    The pistol ships with the Factory SIG 4.2" barrel. These pistols are all factory guns and the TAC has been sold with this barrel for years and runs very reliably. As advertised it comes with 2 X 8 round magaiznes.

If there is anything else we can do just ask,
    Scott

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lerch641's Avatar
    Unrelated to the pistol itself, but do you ever get the 8-round mags in stock?

Cheers!
    UBIQUE

Quote Originally Posted by lerch641 View Post
    Unrelated to the pistol itself, but do you ever get the 8-round mags in stock?

Cheers!
    We do get them in and you can find them on our website here;

https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...p?id=632&bc=no

As they're not huge sellers we don't stock a lot of them. If you're looking for them maybe put an order in so you're first in line when they arrive.

Scott

Can you get just the barrel? I have one of these in the USA. I was planning to sell it and buy something else due to the barrel length. It's a great pistol - my favorite behind my Dan Wesson 44 mag...

Would love to keep it if I can find a reasonably priced barrel that's legal in Canada. If not - off it goes..

Quote Originally Posted by slowboater View Post
    Can you get just the barrel? I have one of these in the USA. I was planning to sell it and buy something else due to the barrel length. It's a great pistol - my favorite behind my Dan Wesson 44 mag...

Would love to keep it if I can find a reasonably priced barrel that's legal in Canada. If not - off it goes..
    I think we may just have one or two here. Send me an email scott@questar.ca and we can get you some pricing.

Scott