CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Surefire Suppressor Trainer

Group order?

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    They are special order only item mostly for LE training purposes and given the price point of 299.99 plus the brake they are a pretty tough sell down here. We will not be stocking this item.

If you can fire centre fire ammo. Meaning non blanks through them. In Canada that would be a hell of selling item in Canada for all the short barrel restricted AR's out there. Not sure you guys see the bigger picture.

We can order and import them but in talking with Surefire as of 30 days ago they have none in production and have no orders currently for them so the option to piggy back a smaller order is not there. As mentioned before It's a 400USD item when you take the brake into account which leaves a very small market. If someone wants to do a group buy we can help you out but we will not be stocking these. If you're looking for a fake can please see the Gemtech display silencers. http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...=brands&page=3

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We can order and import them but in talking with Surefire as of 30 days ago they have none in production and have no orders currently for them so the option to piggy back a smaller order is not there. As mentioned before It's a 400USD item when you take the brake into account which leaves a very small market. If someone wants to do a group buy we can help you out but we will not be stocking these. If you're looking for a fake can please see the Gemtech display silencers. http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...=brands&page=3
    I am very interested, I already am in the process of putting SF Warcomps on all my rifles, so I would for sure like a couple of these extended Wardens in both lengths and colours.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    Best way to stop firearms from being "easily convertible to full-auto"?
    Require lab techs to wear velcro shoes and joggers.

CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Which SF muzzle devices that will work with this SF fake surpressor?

Any that allow for a qd supressor. With the ridges at the back. Mb556 socom and warcomp etc. Just not the surefire procomp models. They will usually say what they work with wherever you buy one from

Any of the SOCOM flash hiders or muzzle brakes will work. SF3P, MB556K, WARCOMP, etc.

And IRG - sad to hear that they're not in the same production as the Warden, but I think that this thread should stand as an interest gauge. I will absolutely take one, regardless of how long the special order takes - my Warden is fantastic, and now I want it's bigger brother.

How many people do you want on a group buy?

Bradley
    If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice.
    LaRue STEALTH Crusader - Gen4 G34
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    I want one just for display. I have a Warden I use for now but looks oddly short. A trainer would be way cooler looking.

Obviously I would rather have the real thing but that is not possible at present so this will do nicely.
    Surefire has a suppressor that is the same length of the warden.

I would be into buying one as well.

Is this happening? are we going to make another purchase, to sneak in the house?

"look, this is important, its a silencer that does not silence, you wouldnt understand"

Interested!