T81 buttstock question

TwinBolter

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is it possible to replace the factory buttstock with aftermarket AK buttstock? And if possible, is it possible to do that on both fix and folding stock model?

well, I want to order it now but I also wanted to know if I can get a lighter butt stock on it, like a polymer stock. Maybe some people from TI can answer my question.

I mean I am kinda leaning toward the folding stock but by the looks of it, is just bare metal. I kinda want some kinda buffer material in between, like a piece of rubber, do you feel what I mean?

I think it is riveted in place. Could be wrong though.

The trunnion is riveted in place,the stock attaches to the trunnion via a screw through the trunnions tang.

Folders use a different rear trunnion(there's a hinge intergrated).

In theory,adaptors could be fashioned to make thing like the magpul Zhukov fit.

Type 81's have wider bodies then AK's from my understanding so you won't just swap a Chinese stock for a polish or yugo without some messing about.

AK parts will fit AKs. Is this an AK? Probably just found your answer.

Almost anything can be done, however. Ususally a factor of how much money or time you want to throw at it.

I may be in the minority, but plain black polymer versions of the standard furniture would be awesome in my opinion.

I'm also keen to see what optics mounts will be invented for these guns. No offence to TI, but I'd prefer a less cheese-grater option than the rail system they are offering.

Back
Top Bottom