Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: Type 81inspection, pics and update

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    And everybody is happy that if the wood is boogered, that certainly is an indication that the rest is fine?
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunchild2071 View Post
    And everybody is happy that if the wood is boogered, that certainly is an indication that the rest is fine?
    Different colour than expected = boogered. Except the proper wood is included, so we get a choice(oh damn), and 30 random rifles passed visual inspection including 400+ rounds fired without malfunction.

I normally abstain from this type of bickering but you are a trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

I think the biggest troll is TI, they're seeing this but letting it grow like wild fire. Wouldn't take too long to post an update on their feb 2017 update thread. Glad my wife talked me out of pre ordering back in nov when they were supposed to arrive in the winter 2017 lol. Taking money and running. If we did that we would end up in the fraud thread. But hey they're now taking pre orders on a 2k k98.

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    Different colour than expected = boogered. Except the proper wood is included, so we get a choice(oh damn), and 30 random rifles passed visual inspection including 400+ rounds fired without malfunction.

I normally abstain from this type of bickering but you are a trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
    Oh the hurt.

I keep checking in on this, as I am a fan of ComBloc firepower. Keep trying to find a reason to get back in. Still haven't seen it, yet.

What, praytell, is the sum of rainbows and sunshine that the faithful are seeing, that I might be missing?
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

CGN Regular
    The finished folding stock version that TI posted looks really good...that's enough for me...between that and the sample prototype, I have a pretty good idea what my fixed stock will look like, and the rifle itself has been in service since a few years before I was born so I can't imagine it being a pile of ####...I don't know what you guys want or need to be on board, it's late but everything seems to be in order...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011