I just wanted to give a huge shout out to Omer at Aroma Foods( Aka Precision Optics). I am no way affiliated with him, other than the fact that I am one of his many customers. I cannot say anything but good praise about Omer and his dedication to the level of customer service he provides. Not to mention the top level optics he offers at the prices he offers them to us.

From the very first email Omer has politely, respectfully and professionally took the time and effort to answer all my questions as well as helping me weigh options to what optics suited me the best. At no time did I feel any pressure to buy and there was no feeling that you get sometimes when talking to sales reps, that I was, "wasting his time." He even invited me to call him directly and take time out of his day to talk to me for about 30-45 mins further offering me with more information regarding what was the best options for me.

I ended up buying a couple items from him and if not for the, "free information sessions," I was able to have with him, I may have been in that boat where you buy something you thought you liked and shortly kicked your self in the pills because the item you bought wasn't what you were expecting or was "too much optics" for your application. I can honestly say I am 100% satisfied with my purchase and won't have to "buy twice, cry twice."

I am in no way trying to discount any other optic dealers out there and this is my own personal experience, however, If you are in the market for top tier glass or looking to add to your herd, give Omer a shout. I am sure that he will provide you with the information, products and most importantly, outstanding service that he provided for me.

Thank you again Omer!

Doug.