CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
RUGER MINI THIRTY RIFLE 7.62x39
SKU V-6362
Price $1437.99
Non-Restricted

Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breechbolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning moving gas cylinder gives unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions.
Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
Accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail.
Also includes: two magazines; Picatinny rail; scope rings.
Specs:
Stock:Black Synthetic
Front Sight:Blade
Rear Sight:Adjustable
Barrel Length:18.50"
Material:Stainless Steel
Twist:1:10" RH
Capacity:5
Finish:Matte Stainless
Weight:6.7 lb.
Overall Length:37.50"
Grooves:6
8240905806.jpg

What an overpriced rifle! For that money you could buy a couple of "select" SKS carbines and totally pimp them out AND still have enough money left over for a crate of surplus ammo!

w0w- Crazzy $$- I like Mini's but sorry- I know things go up/ some maybe down occasionally- Not sure anyone with some basic knowledge will buy into them at this price- but you never know- the are a nice rifle-Thanx for stocking them- keep me posted if they go on sale! I actually Bought one 25 years ago for $350 at a Gun Show lol. Man- getting Old!

I have no idea, why in this Day & Age- a company- left with the scrutiny of the CGN crew- AKA-Members{US!} etc- a quick Google search & I couldn't find a Mini 30 this high- I found several- here-in stock- in Canada- but not in this hemisphere- respect{ish}- but I don't know what makes 'you' think CGN members are DTF-without at minimum-a simple comparative search-or Why- Anyone- aren't aware of what the 'Competition- is doing- ??

I have no idea, why in this Day & Age- a company- left with the scrutiny of the CGN crew- AKA-Members{US!} etc- a quick Google search & I couldn't find a Mini 30 this high- I found several- here-in stock- in Canada- but not in this hemisphere- respect{ish}- but I don't know what makes 'you' think CGN members are DTF-without at minimum-a simple comparative search-or Why- Anyone- aren't aware of what the 'Competition- is doing- ??

Why-all the - hyphens- between all - of-your words-?

Back
Top Bottom