Nea102

Thread: Nea102

Tags: None

WARMACHIN said:

Nea102

Just wondering for those of us waiting for the 102 an update on arrival?

DT741 said:
    thought the black ones were on route to SFRC with the OD and FDE being produced
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

Pat911 said:
    For sure an update would be nice... might be a few weeks before they get what they ordered however.

SSG69 said:
    I emailed them today. Their response was:

We were contacted last Friday to send paperwork that is required in order to ship to us. I think the shipment will be on its way to us within 1-2 weeks.

5. driller212 said:
    I emailed them and asked this very question and was told "hopefully 1-2 weeks". Which is realistic IMO. I can always hope that they will come in sooner

Pat911 said:
    Sound good to me. Accessories are all ready to get on it the day it shows up... we will see what it can do with some Lapua Match

7. driller212 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat911 View Post
    Sound good to me. Accessories are all ready to get on it the day it shows up... we will see what it can do with some Lapua Match
    Don't forget to post your results!

Pat911 said:
    Will do, got my S&B 3-20 ready. Well, it used to be on my DT, but since I got it, no better scope to test the 102

9. driller212 said:
    That should do the trick no doubt! I only have a 1-4 at the moment, but that will suffice for 100m accuracy testing.

SSG69 said:
    When this thing arrives, I plan on conducting a comparison between it and my AR-10T, using the same optic and ammo. Should be interesting.