Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Nea102

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    Has anyone emailed these guys for any updates on ETA? Just curious, as I don't think they check the forum here.
    Hey guys,

The 102's should be shipping to US today. ONce we have tehm, we will let all of you guys know.

We are also waiting to get a number for our Sept/Oct delivery (including colours) so we can start taking names for those as well.

Steve plans on taking one out asap upon arrival to give his thoughts on them.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Has anyone emailed these guys for any updates on ETA? Just curious, as I don't think they check the forum here.
    Hey guys,

The 102's should be shipping to US today. ONce we have tehm, we will let all of you guys know.

We are also waiting to get a number for our Sept/Oct delivery (including colours) so we can start taking names for those as well.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Hey guys,

JR
    Thank you for replying guys! So probably a week to a week and a half until arrival I presume? Any updates on the colours you will be receiving? Are they all black?

BANNED
    I will be just sitting here checking my email every 10 minutes or so until these arrive

People are receiving theirs on the west coast now.

Any tracking number for the shipment? I know an impatient customer who would like to know the progress if possible
    Last edited by driller212; 08-15-2017 at 04:39 PM.

I called Monday and they said they just received a shipment of the rifle in Black and that OD would be coming in shortly. By the way NEA was acquired by Black Creek Labs and the rifle is now called BCL 102 (not kidding).

BANNED
    Yup that is a known fact at this point about the bcl takeover.

So they have black ones in hand?

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmDoctor View Post
    I called Monday and they said they just received a shipment of the rifle in Black and that OD would be coming in shortly. By the way NEA was acquired by Black Creek Labs and the rifle is now called BCL 102 (not kidding).
    Cool, I should be getting an email here soon.

BANNED
    I just called them and they said they have not received the shipment yet and that arrival was "up to the mail gods" lol.

What kind of sacrifices do the mail gods accept?

i just called them and they said they have not received the shipment yet and that arrival was "up to the mail gods" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmDoctor View Post
    Good morning,

Just to clarify,

The Shooting Edge has not received any such shipment at this time. While we are expecting one any time now, it is in the process of getting out to us and we haven't yet seen it.

Thanks
    Colin D

The Shooting Edge

How to Buy/Contact Us:
    Phone: 403-720-4867 or 1-866-720-4867
    Email: websales@theshootingedge.com
    WebStore: www.theshootingedge.com

Want to stay connected with all the latest here at The Shooting Edge? Come check us out on our pages!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheShootingEdgeInc
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSEyyc
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtu...WTCnEkiZHyFi-w