Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Nea102

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    My apologies for posting in another dealers forum. Driller, the guns did not come to us in an particular serial number order and you'll probably see serial numbers up into the 120's at the moment. Only approx. 72 guns were released for public sale. Others went to review sites, export etc.

You already have your answer to your questions, you've emailed me as well...which is why I am replying to you in here as well. I know you're excited to get your gun as is everyone else.

Ryan
    Thank you for the reply. I was just trying to figure out this situation. I fully understand it now thank you.

Not to rub it in but I should have my x2 102s in my hands tomorrow...thank you

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMACHIN View Post
    awesome, make sure to let us know what you slap onto them and how they shoot!

Quote Originally Posted by WARMACHIN View Post
    I will want epically awesome 'dual wielding' pics and a range report from such a lucky individual

Jonesy
    Less-reliant hobby farmer, proud dad, and marginal podcaster.

CGN Regular
    Any word on the barrel extension?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesyatpl View Post
    I will want epically awesome 'dual wielding' pics and a range report from such a lucky individual

Jonesy
    +1!

I too am not happy about this. It is looking like the second pre-order from the distributor would have been faster. My invoice doesn't have an order number but was told they were about half sold when I ordered. Lucky to see it by October the way this is going. Please at least keep us updated.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenal69 View Post
    I too am not happy about this. It is looking like the second pre-order from the distributor would have been faster. My invoice doesn't have an order number but was told they were about half sold when I ordered. Lucky to see it by October the way this is going. Please at least keep us updated.
    The next shipment for TSE should have shipped today. We should have our rifles before the second pre-order rifles start trickling in. I was a little grumpy about it too, but we just have to roll with it. TSE SFRC and BCL have been working hard to keep us happy and bring us these rifles, and dealing with ijyits like me harassing them constantly

They will come.

I was unhappy because right now I have the time and resources to do a detailed review on these rifles. Now that they won't be here until likely Sept, I likely won't have the time to do it. It is unfortunate, but life goes on.
    Last edited by driller212; 08-23-2017 at 04:17 PM.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    I just got word that the rest of our rifles will be shipping to us today or tomorrow.

We will be able to fill all the preorders next week.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    I just got word that the rest of our rifles will be shipping to us today or tomorrow.

We will be able to fill all the preorders next week.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans