Nea102

I emailed them today. Their response was:

We were contacted last Friday to send paperwork that is required in order to ship to us. I think the shipment will be on its way to us within 1-2 weeks.

I emailed them and asked this very question and was told "hopefully 1-2 weeks". Which is realistic IMO. I can always hope that they will come in sooner :p

When this thing arrives, I plan on conducting a comparison between it and my AR-10T, using the same optic and ammo. Should be interesting.

Looking forward to that comparison, but my moneys on the AR-10T; although I'm really hoping the Black Creek Labs 102 rifle shoots MOA or better.

I'm guessing it should shoot a solid 2" MOA when using premium match ammo. that the rifle likes, which will make it a great semi. for hunting/plinking/all purpose... (provided it's reliable).

Cheers D

Last edited:
Hopefully people posting the accuracy test wont be like ; "took it out with some norinco 762x51 and a barska red dot. Put 5 shots into 4 inches at 50 yards. These rifle are pretty accurate."

An actual bench run with match ammo with a proper optic at 100, 200, and 300 please. Its not too much to ask

Hopefully people posting the accuracy test wont be like ; "took it out with some norinco 762x51 and a barska red dot. Put 5 shots into 4 inches at 50 yards. These rifle are pretty accurate."

An actual bench run with match ammo with a proper optic at 100, 200, and 300 please. Its not too much to ask

I plan on shooting a couple of groups with may ArmaLite AR-10T, using at least two types of ammo. 7.62 match, and 7.62 NATO ball. The guns will use the same optic. Vortex Viper HST 6-24x50 with ARMS mount.

The only issue (variable) I believe there will be, is me. Hopefully I can keep my groupings tight.

Back
Top Bottom