Maglula Uplula AR-15 loader, anyone know where I can get one?

idburns

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy all,

I have been using my Uplula pistol magazine loader and I gotta say I love this thing! I would rather have this thing at the gun range than extra mags anyway.
Which brings to to my reason for posting. I have been trying to track down this companies version for my AR-15, to load .223 ammo into LAR mags.

Does anyone have any info on a retailer selling these?
I tried Amazon and apparently I can get one ... shipping + cost is just shy of $100 bones.
That seems steep for me but if it is my only option I would consider it.

Cheers & happy shooting.

I was lucky enough to find one at a local store, funny enough this place also does online sales, but it wasn't on their website. probably why it was still in stock. They are hard to find!

this place might have one.
canadiansafetysource. ca/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=60314

I haven't seen this one before, modern style stripper clip. I'll have to give it a try.
Have you used it?

I have both, the stripper loader and the same one as pistol loader. I prefer stripper loader cuz it's faster!

Hey jacotsmith, thanks for the info, BTW what is EE? Ellwoods EPPS?
Looked @ their site and could see it, wherever it is $30 is a done deal!

The Equipment Exchange, link in the center of the light blue bar at the top of the page, under parts and accessories for modern military and black rifles.

Update, I went into DS Tactical in New West and picked up the Uplula loader.
Brought it out with me to the range and it worked flawlessly.
BTW, I went onto the EE and tried looking but I couldn't find anything.
Afterwards I clicked to join the group, I guess that might be the way to go to view that section.
Learning as I go, thank you all for the input.

Back
Top Bottom