Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: P320 Voluntary Trigger Upgrade

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx0069 View Post
    i havent received an email yet, and i'm sure i registered within the first week of seeing it....also, i have an apex in mine....if/when i receive the email, do i go back to stock, or can i leave the apex in?
    I took mine out and put the original in just to make sure it didn't get mixed up. The new curved trigger installed has me thinking I may not put the Apex back.

P.

BANNED
    The old apex will not work after the MOd. You need the new model and the new apex trigger bar

Well Im going to rant a little here...
    NOT ONE BIT HAPPY with MD Charlton and this trigger fiasco.
    Finally got an email requesting my serial number etc etc, "you're next up", "someone will be in touch promptly"
    That was June 7th....
    I email Peter Lanza today and he says, "give me your tracking number and we'll track it down"
    Problem is NO ONE has provided information or procedures for shipping the gun for repair....
    This whole thing from the get go has been a goat rodeo.
    Epic fail MD Charlton.
    Why don't you give me a full refund for the gun and the extra mags I have bought and the 16 batteries that the malfunctioning Romeo 1 red dot has eaten in under a year.
    IPSC CCFR Blacksmithing
    "Usually the problem is between the seat & the steering wheel"

Went to the range today with the upgraded P320.
    I’m pretty impressed. Really nice trigger and a very short crisp reset on it.
    Very happy 👍🏻
    Thanks to MDC for the quality work and fast turnaround once the process got going

Just wanted to say that I got the P320 back from the upgrade far sooner than expected. It took a long time to happen, but the turnaround was top-notch and I'm very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Milofficer View Post
    Just wanted to say that I got the P320 back from the upgrade far sooner than expected. It took a long time to happen, but the turnaround was top-notch and I'm very happy.
    How fast was it? From you shipping to MDC to back to you?
    I may not be as good as I once was...but I'm as good once as I ever was

Don't practise until you get it right...practise until you can't get it wrong

My shipping to return time was exactly a week. Sent it on a Friday, they signed for it Tuesday and I got it back Friday.

The only thing that really bothers me - in the states customers got a Sig sticker and P320 patch and a card with a special 25% discount off their next purchase from Sig. I got nothing and suspect nobody else did.

When I asked MD, I was told it was a US only program and they would check into it.

Nothing like being treated like a second class customer. Not to sound ungrateful for the upgrade and quick turnaround, but Sig made just as much money from my pistol as they did from a US sale.

I like the Sig products I have, but because of that I’ll never buy another Sig. Treat your customers well, not just the big markets. I get it that we’re a small portion of their sales but it’s the principal.

Quote Originally Posted by Green75 View Post
    My shipping to return time was exactly a week. Sent it on a Friday, they signed for it Tuesday and I got it back Friday.

The only thing that really bothers me - in the states customers got a Sig sticker and P320 patch and a card with a special 25% discount off their next purchase from Sig. I got nothing and suspect nobody else did.

When I asked MD, I was told it was a US only program and they would check into it.

Nothing like being treated like a second class customer. Not to sound ungrateful for the upgrade and quick turnaround, but Sig made just as much money from my pistol as they did from a US sale.

I like the Sig products I have, but because of that I’ll never buy another Sig. Treat your customers well, not just the big markets. I get it that we’re a small portion of their sales but it’s the principal.

Mine took around a week and a half. I was quoted 3-4 weeks in the official program email, so I was happy with the fast turnaround. I also didn't get any coupons or swag, but I didn't know the US customers got those goodies.. that's a bit of a bummer. It's silly that we can't order anything from the US Sig store, like apparel. And it's also kind of silly that Canada's "SIG Master Distributor" doesn't offer any either and is slow to bring in parts and accessories. I stopped waiting for MDC to bring in X-5 grips so I bought one from West Coast Hunting supplies in Richmond BC since they had a few in stock.

Still waiting for my turn. I cant wait.

Is this even worth the inconvenience?

I've heard so many mixed reviews so I'm on the fence about getting it done.

Once it's done there's no going back, right?
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6