Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: P320 Voluntary Trigger Upgrade

I have one on order too. What do we do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jthibaud View Post
    I have one on order too. What do we do?
    Await delivery. Once it arrives, get to a range, load a mag. Shoot. Repeat. I bet you'll be just fine.

So reading that correctly, it's a "fix" to no longer require the press of the trigger to disassemble?

If there's less parts involved and it doesn't worsen the pull/feel I'm interested.

If more parts and worse feeling or heavier... I'm passing.

P320 is still a great gun... I'll get one as soon as I find one with a decent price tag...

Trigger safety like Glocks and other striker fired guns have may also solve the problem... 3rd parties may already be working on that...!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bolivar's Avatar
    Outside Barrie ON, Native to South Shore of NS
    Sig has had a tabbed trigger for the P320 for years now.
    GREASY CIVI Black Rifle Shooter
    Member: BDHACC, OSPE, PEO, CSSA, CCFR, Project Mapleseed, CRPS, OSA

Seriously relax folks. I dont know how everyone shoots but I hardly think that they run around all willy nilly and toss their guns to the ground.

Yes sh;t can happen but If you do some googling you see this can happen to your glocks as well.

They will fix it. I shoot cdp with my 320 and glock 17 and dont plan to stop.

If your that concerned maybe you should slow down and work on the fundamentals.

My opinion is its the ones who forget or get complacent are the ones who put themselves and others at risk.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by happyzappy View Post
    Seriously relax folks. I dont know how everyone shoots but I hardly think that they run around all willy nilly and toss their guns to the ground.

Yes sh;t can happen but If you do some googling you see this can happen to your glocks as well.

They will fix it. I shoot cdp with my 320 and glock 17 and dont plan to stop.

If your that concerned maybe you should slow down and work on the fundamentals.

My opinion is its the ones who forget or get complacent are the ones who put themselves and others at risk.
    Exactly. Everyone forgets that there are a lot of handguns, shotguns, and rifles that can go off if dropped, because of a lack of firing pin/striker block, or trigger safety. The safeties may only block the trigger and or hammer only. Yet they still keep shooting them.

Observe your four firearm safety rules and go out and have a blast.

On the range tomorrow with Glocks, S&Ws, ARs and yes, my two Sig 320s. Time to make some noise.

P.

CGN Regular
    Sig Sauer has put the recall info on their main page. Click on the 320 Recall at the top.

https://www.sigsauer.com/support/p32...grade-program/

Reading the info, they do not yet have a system in place for us north of the border. Regardless, the time lines they have for U.S. customers, leads to weeks in waiting and in turn around time from the factory. And they must ship the whole gun for testing, not just the trigger group.

So, we are looking at months down the road for us.

P.

Any updates? Sig Sauer states on their website to contact "Global Defense Sales representative or local distributor" for the voluntary trigger update. Please help

I believe that SIG will be posting information on International voluntary recall including Canada in the near future.
    That's the message if you type in your P320 serial number.
    I'm sure MD charlton will keep us informed also...
    I'm being forced to learn patience on this one.

In the meantime I see no reason not to enjoy my P320. I'll continue to shoot mine until I can send it out for the upgrade in a timely manner. Dropping handguns at exact angles has never really been much of an issue for me over the years.