P320 Voluntary Trigger Upgrade

We can now be included in the upgrade.

This link is where you can become registered for the upgrade.

Any boxes that require agency name etc., just put Consumer, or the form will kick back and not retain any info you have put in.

https://www.sigsauer.com/support/p320-voluntary-upgrade/us-military-law-enforcement/

I am sure it will take months for things to be done.

P.

I posted this Aug. 27th. Still no word in response. It's going to take a long time.

Go to the link and register you pistol and at least you are on the list.

P.

I can only imagine the logistical nightmare this must be. I for one love my 320RX & will continue to shoot it until I send it back for the voluntary upgrade. I have absolute faith that all of us P320 owners will be taken care of. MD Charlton & Sig are stand up companies. It's not like we don't have other firearms to shoot in the meantime if one felt unsafe. I'm probably going to send 200 through mine today lol. Cheers

I can only imagine the logistical nightmare this must be. I for one love my 320RX & will continue to shoot it until I send it back for the voluntary upgrade. I have absolute faith that all of us P320 owners will be taken care of. MD Charlton & Sig are stand up companies. It's not like we don't have other firearms to shoot in the meantime if one felt unsafe. I'm probably going to send 200 through mine today lol. Cheers

How and where did you get the RX in Canada?

I called MDC and spoke to the Sig rep who was very helpful. The plan seems to have SIG sending armourers and equipment up to MDC to work on the guns in Canada rather than export them to the US.

He said to continue checking here for updates and said we likely wouldn't see any movement until January. I'm sure that's all subject to change, so take it as a rough estimate.

Just spoke to my LGS as I've been waiting for a small grip module in FDE. They said that grip modules are on hold during this trigger episode. Is this correct? If this voluntary upgrade is not even necessary I should be able to buy the right size grip module now and start using it. Right now its a paperweight.

I bought this right before the recall. It was announced while I was waiting for the transfer.

Just spoke to my LGS as I've been waiting for a small grip module in FDE. They said that grip modules are on hold during this trigger episode. Is this correct? If this voluntary upgrade is not even necessary I should be able to buy the right size grip module now and start using it. Right now its a paperweight.

I bought this right before the recall. It was announced while I was waiting for the transfer.

We are working on the upgrade, parts, new firearms, LE & Commercial details. We are close to being able to satisfy everyone. Please be patient and we promise to look after everyone

We are working on the upgrade, parts, new firearms, LE & Commercial details. We are close to being able to satisfy everyone. Please be patient and we promise to look after everyone

So no changes being made to the grips, just behind on production? I can wait. Do you know how long? Or whats the best way to get on the list for one when available?

So no changes being made to the grips, just behind on production? I can wait. Do you know how long? Or whats the best way to get on the list for one when available?

It appears January 2018 to start on commercial in Canada, they will be done here in Mississauga @ MD. We will post details as they arise

Got this email from Sig today

We are sending you this email because we have received your online submission for the P320 Voluntary Upgrade Program as a member of Canadian Law Enforcement, Canadian Military, or Canadian Consumer.

Due to the unique international logistics and licensing required, SIG SAUER is working on a plan to facilitate the P320 upgrade for our valued Canadian customers. More information will be provided in the coming weeks.

We appreciate your patience while we work through this process.

Thank you!

Got this email from Sig today

We are sending you this email because we have received your online submission for the P320 Voluntary Upgrade Program as a member of Canadian Law Enforcement, Canadian Military, or Canadian Consumer.

Due to the unique international logistics and licensing required, SIG SAUER is working on a plan to facilitate the P320 upgrade for our valued Canadian customers. More information will be provided in the coming weeks.

We appreciate your patience while we work through this process.

Thank you!
Got the same mail. Still waiting...

They should just send us new triger assemblies . We send the old ones back.

for a pistols thats modular in design this is now turned into a big joke...lol... So glad I have a apex triger in mine that solved the issue...lol...

Back
Top Bottom