Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: P320 Voluntary Trigger Upgrade

Seeing as we are sort of jacking MD Charlton's thread here lol, I would suggest you speak with them. Cheers

so getting back on track, how long till the "upgrade" is done in Canada?
    Support our troops

Ich Dien

I called MDC and spoke to the Sig rep who was very helpful. The plan seems to have SIG sending armourers and equipment up to MDC to work on the guns in Canada rather than export them to the US.

He said to continue checking here for updates and said we likely wouldn't see any movement until January. I'm sure that's all subject to change, so take it as a rough estimate.

Just spoke to my LGS as I've been waiting for a small grip module in FDE. They said that grip modules are on hold during this trigger episode. Is this correct? If this voluntary upgrade is not even necessary I should be able to buy the right size grip module now and start using it. Right now its a paperweight.

I bought this right before the recall. It was announced while I was waiting for the transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jthibaud View Post
    Just spoke to my LGS as I've been waiting for a small grip module in FDE. They said that grip modules are on hold during this trigger episode. Is this correct? If this voluntary upgrade is not even necessary I should be able to buy the right size grip module now and start using it. Right now its a paperweight.

I bought this right before the recall. It was announced while I was waiting for the transfer.
    We are working on the upgrade, parts, new firearms, LE & Commercial details. We are close to being able to satisfy everyone. Please be patient and we promise to look after everyone
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    We are working on the upgrade, parts, new firearms, LE & Commercial details. We are close to being able to satisfy everyone. Please be patient and we promise to look after everyone
    So no changes being made to the grips, just behind on production? I can wait. Do you know how long? Or whats the best way to get on the list for one when available?

Quote Originally Posted by Jthibaud View Post
    So no changes being made to the grips, just behind on production? I can wait. Do you know how long? Or whats the best way to get on the list for one when available?
    It appears January 2018 to start on commercial in Canada, they will be done here in Mississauga @ MD. We will post details as they arise
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Got this email from Sig today

We are sending you this email because we have received your online submission for the P320 Voluntary Upgrade Program as a member of Canadian Law Enforcement, Canadian Military, or Canadian Consumer.

Due to the unique international logistics and licensing required, SIG SAUER is working on a plan to facilitate the P320 upgrade for our valued Canadian customers. More information will be provided in the coming weeks.

We appreciate your patience while we work through this process.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by rincon650 View Post
    Got this email from Sig today

We are sending you this email because we have received your online submission for the P320 Voluntary Upgrade Program as a member of Canadian Law Enforcement, Canadian Military, or Canadian Consumer.

Due to the unique international logistics and licensing required, SIG SAUER is working on a plan to facilitate the P320 upgrade for our valued Canadian customers. More information will be provided in the coming weeks.

We appreciate your patience while we work through this process.

Thank you!
    Got the same mail. Still waiting...
    "The problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you're finished."

BANNED
    They should just send us new triger assemblies . We send the old ones back.

for a pistols thats modular in design this is now turned into a big joke...lol... So glad I have a apex triger in mine that solved the issue...lol...