Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Arms Bargain: Shorty Production Sample Shotguns

I picked up the Desperado pre-production sample, and wanted to put it out there that the barrels aren't sitting flush with the breech block on mine. Contacted CanadaAmmo and they have no issues with me sending it back for inspection. But, took it to local gunsmith to see if it can be reamed out and still be safe to fire. The only purpose for this post is to warn others that got pre-production samples to look down their barrels and make sure it looks right. Also, hope quality control will be better on the production run. I love the shotgun and don't want to send it back, so let's hope our gunsmith can work some magic and fix it up!

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TreMoR View Post
    Any one received this Shorty Production Sample Shotguns ?????

Attachment 113564

I paid for it , but receive another sample. CAnada ammo , don' t care about it, Contact me If you have received this one , thanks....
    CS got your email after they closed and you will hear from them on monday regarding this. We do care about it

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    CS got your email after they closed and you will hear from them on monday regarding this. We do care about it
    I hope "CS" will answer my question, customer service can't do. What ' s happen ? Where is my gun? no apologize ?, If a print label and a refund in few week it' s take care about , you do.

I hope my "Highwaymen" shotgun on the road and will be in the package when i will open it. we will see..
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    so basicaly a copy of the Outlaw SXS 12 gauge is now DOUBLE the price??
    It looks way nicer in quality than the outlaw to be honest.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    All gone

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345