Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Gun Course coming up. September 9th

Expired Business Member

3 Gun Course coming up. September 9th

Hello Fellow Shooters!!

We are very proud to announce our brand new 3 Gun course for 2017. We were asked to offer this course by our previous students, so we decided to give the people what they want. . Our 3 Gun course is going to get you ready for that next 3 Gun match you're going to, or just give you the opportunity to shoot 3 gun for the day and decide if it's a discipline you would be interested in pursuing.

We will take time during the day to work on all three platforms used in a 3 gun competition. We will also work on proper techniques for transitioning between different firearms.

It will be a challenging and fun course of fire throughout the class all while maintaining the highest standards of range safety. TDSA Canada will provide you with the foundation you need to ensure an excellent performance at your next competition.

Don't miss out on the ONLY day we're running this class this season.

All courses are held at Siverdale Gun Club.

Thanks everyone for your time,

Aaron

Link to registration and course info. Please see list of prerequisites for this class.

http://www.tdsacanada.com/store/p28/..._GUN_CLUB.html

Expired Business Member
    Don't miss out on this opportunity folks! We're only running 1 of these classes this season!

Expired Business Member
    Fellow shooters,

There's still room in our 3 Gun class. We have our Instructor Ed taking point on this course.

He has been taking part in the Canadian and US competition circuit and has lots of insight and great instruction to provide to get you dialed in and ready for your next multi gun competition.

This class will be fantastic. It will be heald on our 120 yard action range! Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!! Register today!!

If it wasn't on the same day as a 3 gun match I would attend

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudbury shooter View Post
    If it wasn't on the same day as a 3 gun match I would attend
    Go figure...

Good luck at your match.

Aaron

Wow great opportunity. I checked out your website, I am jealous we don't have anything like this in Winnipeg. Looks like a ton of fun. Lucky folks

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terentius View Post
    Wow great opportunity. I checked out your website, I am jealous we don't have anything like this in Winnipeg. Looks like a ton of fun. Lucky folks
    Thanks for the kind words.

Start saving and you can come see us in the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by tdsacanada View Post
    Thanks for the kind words.

Start saving and you can come see us in the spring.
    Can you send me a pm with some pricing and possibly some hotels to stay at. I would love to travel my my own firearms I would have to inquire with the CFO about storing in a hotel while I was out there.

TY for any info you can give

Can you send me a pm with some pricing and possibly some hotels to stay at. I would love to travel my my own firearms I would have to inquire with the CFO about storing in a hotel while I was out there.

you're good to bring them into the hotel, no need for an STATT

Expired Business Member

Mr. Terentius,

Pm sent.

Aaron.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast