The Angstadt "JACK-9"

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Welly welly welly.... something a bit different and exciting from out friends at Angstadt Arms!

Jack-9 is a dedicated GLOCK® magazine fed 9mm AR-15 stripped lower that features Sharps Bros. iconic skull design. Compatible with any 9mm upper. Includes last round bolt hold open. We are able to order these bad boys in for anyone who wants one! They can be cerakoted in any colour of your choice as well! Standard Black with Magpul furniture would set ya back $1775.00 plus shipping and tax. So thoughts? Opinions? They are always welcome!! For any orders that we place we are going to be a few months out for them to arrive.

And as always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Iconic skull design by Sharps Bros. Manufactured exclusively for Angstadt Arms

Last round bolt hold open on an empty magazine (LRBHO)

Accepts 9mm, .40 S&W and .357 SIG GLOCK® magazines

Integrated, oversized trigger guard

Machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum with a matte black hard-coat anodized finish

Works with any mil-spec upper receiver. For a perfect fit, we recommend the Jack9 matched receiver set

Threaded bolt catch screw

For use with a 9mm bolt carrier assembly and a standard AR-15 hammer

Patent(s) pending

Accepts aftermarket Glock® 9mm double stack magazines. We recommend using factory Glock® magazines

Wbz7qJ5.jpg

Of course not no!! Full rifle with Magpul furniture ( Black Cerakote ) and an Angstadt foreend.

now that sounds much better. i asked because only a stripped lower was mentioned and nothing about barrel length, etc. lol

just started a new job last week after a few months of not being employed. will have to see how the financial situation is because i decide if i can afford one of these beauties. always wanted a 9mm AR though.

How much for the M-LOK setup in the first picture (minus the optic) in black? I assume that's BCM furniture? (grip, stock and hand stop) Does it come with the muzzle device or is that extra? I assume the $1775 price indicated was for a complete gun?

Ahhh I cant come to imagine such an atrocity in my safe!?!?! (Am I the only one finding the skull ugly?)

Great job bringing these in Wolverine!

Back
Top Bottom