Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cadex new equipments

Hydrain, I think if you remain in the bucket with the railing in place, you don't require any fall restraint. Is your province different? I could see that the guy on the ground could use a hard hat though.
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

Nice new equipment!!
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

Quote Originally Posted by Picatinny View Post
    Hydrain, I think if you remain in the bucket with the railing in place, you don't require any fall restraint. Is your province different? I could see that the guy on the ground could use a hard hat though.
    Yes sir, from what my understanding from misc safety officers over the years was you need a harness before even stepping into a lift. Regardless yeah very nice new equipment, look forward to purchasing a tremor in the future

CGN Regular
    Nice, I love working on the Haas stuff. Their controller's are so much intuitive than FAGOR controllers.
    Are you familiar with The Shmoo, Mr. Fisher?

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrain View Post
    Those techs need to learn about PPE and fall arrest it seems
    I am sick of people that make stupid remarks that have nothing to do with the thread.

Job well done Cadex
    If you can't be out of sight, you best be out of range.
    GOTO retailer NORDIC MARKSMAN

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yes sir, from what my understanding from misc safety officers over the years was you need a harness before even stepping into a lift. Regardless yeah very nice new equipment, look forward to purchasing a tremor in the future
    In Alberta a harness is not required in a scissor lift. Perhaps it could be said that you could use some education on the matter rather than Cadex. However I will award you a A+ on thread derailment in one post, well done.

CGN Regular
    The next best thing to gun #### is tool ####. Congrats and continued success. And more gun + tool #### pics please.

CGN frequent flyer
    Those techs need to learn about PPE and fall arrest it seems
    Way to use an awesome thread to express personal opinions that have nothing to do with the thread. Ever heard of thread etiquette?

Wicked setup Cadex... talk about an investment in Canadian manufacturing. Kudos to you guys and keep building great stuff.

I guess having after having a coworker shatter both legs and fracture his spine tends to change your perspective on the importance of safety I suppose apologies
    That is the creators way to thin the herd, the gene pool needs a little chlorine.

Way to go CADEX. The little Canadian engine that could. You guys have great products and an unparalleled customer service. Congrats

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast