Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cadex new equipments

Hi guys

I hope that you all had a great week-end.

Thanks for the kind words here it's appreciated. This post was intended to be a celebration of a good news and a perfect occasion to thank our clientele for their great support.

It's now a good example of how people see things differently and also at the same time why most manufacturers rather stay away from all Forum Communities, because even a smallest detail like this on a picture, took on a Friday afternoon, with only good intentions, while the shop is closed, and only some external professional technicians (not Cadex employees), are working can lead to a catastrophe and require damage control when you come back on the Monday.

Ok I agree with you that the thread has been highjacked from its original path but whatever. We could discuss about this for days but at the end of the day we all have more important things to do than adding to this topic so please post your comments if you have some positive things to say and if it's negative (i.e.: I hate HAAS machines or whatever) please keep it for you.

Keep in mind that if I was posting a picture of my girlfriend nobody would comment on how ugly she looks so please remain respectful ... https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...c136a52bbe.gif
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Super GunNutz
    dont worry too much about the safety wussies,real men have worked like this for years,keep cranking out the nice gear,

Dunno about there but locally, harness is only required above 12' working height

awesome looking machines!

Boltgun
    1*

DISRUPTING OODA LOOPS FOR THE HECK OF IT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123