Page 146 of 616 FirstFirst ... 126136138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154156166 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Guys, TI is very busy dealing with the ship landing, customs, paperwork, orders and all the other work that comes with operating a business. They are also not a very large business in terms of staff and do their best to accommodate customers.

The ship is scheduled to land today/has already handed.

Then a couple more days - week for customs, the process has likely begun.

Now customs is doing their thing, inspecting/paperwork etc. It is in their hands now.

As soon as these clear customs, they will be unloaded and trucked to the warehouse, which should take a few days. Then TI can process the orders + sort and add magazine/rail systems/slings etc to peoples individual orders.

Once boxed up, they will be shipped out to you.

The process is underway, and if all goes well these will be in your hands in under 1 month.

Pcvando, does the wood stock mount to the receiver with a similar screw setup as the AK?

Do you have a picture of this area?

Regards.
    Proud Veteran. Black Rifle Enthusiast (former).

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Dude, no one cares.
    Hey, I only replied to some silly post full of incorrect information...
    Seems to be a lot of that in this thread.
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

BANNED
    The problem is TI setting prior dates. They stated in mid August they would be in our hands in 6-8 weeks, then in September stated they would be in the country before the end of September.... That all of sudden turned into todays date with no explanation. You can’t blame people for being concerned to yet another pipe dream that turns in a December delivery date, it’s not too much to ask a company in which took money for said rifles to keep us updated, large or small company is irrelevant. That being said I also don’t believe there needs to be a day by day commentary, they should announce them being in country then when they clear customs and finally when they ship.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Lol wanting to know if a product I have paid for in full is on schedule after endless delays is childish ? And they did announce the oct 11 date here bud fyi
    I did not mean you specifically. I meant the general retardation I've come to witness over my short stay here.
    I did not see the Oct 11 update here. The last update to this thread that can still be seen on the originial post of this thread is Aug 16th.

Youza.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    I did not mean you specifically. I meant the general retardation I've come to witness over my short stay here.
    I did not see the Oct 11 update here. The last update to this thread that can still be seen on the originial post of this thread is Aug 16th.

Youza.
    Fair enough. Ya TI announced it when the thread reopened last week. It was a post not on the first page heading. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by rockport guy View Post
    If anyone cares... i got a paper cut on my texting finger... Damn... thats also my trigger finger!!! Iam defenceless !!!
    I've got your 6

Quote Originally Posted by Gun123 View Post
    can't really blame those who have waited for two years to want to know if they have now arrived on schedule, right?
    Yep I've been in since day 1 just waiting for my dream rifle

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    The problem is TI setting prior dates. They stated in mid August they would be in our hands in 6-8 weeks, then in September stated they would be in the country before the end of September.... That all of sudden turned into todays date with no explanation. You can’t blame people for being concerned to yet another pipe dream that turns in a December delivery date, it’s not too much to ask a company in which took money for said rifles to keep us updated, large or small company is irrelevant. That being said I also don’t believe there needs to be a day by day commentary, they should announce them being in country then when they clear customs and finally when they ship.
    So goes the reality of preorders for foreign rifles in Canada, it seems. It might not be for everyone. Dissatisfied customers could get a refund at any time during the process if they weren't happy with how it was going.

Youza.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam134 View Post
    Yep I've been in since day 1 just waiting for my dream rifle
    Dream rifle hahahahaha