Page 147 of 616 FirstFirst ... 127137139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155157167 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    The problem is TI setting prior dates. They stated in mid August they would be in our hands in 6-8 weeks, then in September stated they would be in the country before the end of September.... That all of sudden turned into todays date with no explanation. You can’t blame people for being concerned to yet another pipe dream that turns in a December delivery date, it’s not too much to ask a company in which took money for said rifles to keep us updated, large or small company is irrelevant. That being said I also don’t believe there needs to be a day by day commentary, they should announce them being in country then when they clear customs and finally when they ship.
    They are not setting dates....they are giving ESTIMATES as to when they believe things could reasonably happen. They do not need to update us on every step of the way. Who cares whether the ship landed today, yesterday or is delayed until tomorrow. We are supposed to be adults. We can wait patiently and get our rifles when they arrive. We are not children bouncing around in the back of a car on a road trip screeching "are we there yet?" as much as some people on this thread remind me of that.

CGN Regular
    It's not too much to ask the business to tell customers that the shipment has arrived in Vancouver or wherever the shipment arrives. Such easy update. One minute typing. it's good business practice. If we are all business partners of TI, we would love to be more understanding to the difficulties of running a business, pre-order or not, but the fact is that we are customers who have paid. Just information/updates, not being unreasonable.

BANNED
    The only update we need is when they finally clear customs, all the other updates are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Gunto View Post
    I have to say I'm getting really excited....I just want confirmation once they clear customs....that always makes me nervous..
    Imagine how TI should be nervous about this

CGN Regular
    If TI tells me that the guns have arrived in Canada, I will finally believe I will get my gun, soon. Otherwise, I always wonder if the guns have been actually shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun123 View Post
    If TI tells me that the guns have arrived in Canada, I will finally believe I will get my gun, soon. Otherwise, I always wonder if the guns have been actually shipped.
    In TI we trust

I just heard the shipment was denied by customs.
    Awaiting the factual reason for it will update ASAP

^you're joking right?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leach View Post
    I just heard the shipment was denied by customs.
    Awaiting the factual reason for it will update ASAP
    I sincerely hope this is not true

Lol, this has got to the the longest thread on cgn full of misinformation and trolls. I'm eagerly awaiting it to clear customs before I put my cash down