Page 152 of 616 FirstFirst ... 132142144145146147148149150151152153154155156157158159160162172 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

lol, TI did give an update, they said the ship arrives on the 11th.... if it arrives several days after that, that would be expected.... then several more weeks for customs, stocking, sorting and shipping...

If I were TI the next time you would here from me would be Canada post ringing your doorbell.... They have my money, they have communicated everystep of the way....

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SKS45 View Post
    lol, TI did give an update, they said the ship arrives on the 11th.... if it arrives several days after that, that would be expected.... then several more weeks for customs, stocking, sorting and shipping...

If I were TI the next time you would here from me would be Canada post ringing your doorbell.... They have my money, they have communicated everystep of the way....
    You obviously are a much more patient man that I am

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun123 View Post
    TI does not return emails on status of the type 81s. Nervous.
    Why are you nervous?

If everything works out you get a rifle.
    If it doesn't you get your money back.

I don't understand whats there to be nervous about. You're only risking some expectations.

Youza.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    Why are you nervous?

If everything works out you get a rifle.
    If it doesn't you get your money back.

I don't understand whats there to be nervous about. You're only risking some expectations.

Youza.
    One feels nervous because if things don't work out, one does not get the rifle he or she wants very much to have.
    Nervous because if things don't work out, there is always a risk, slight as it may be the case, that one does not get money back.
    Common human emotions. Should not be difficult to understand.

I've found that when you have to wait a long time for a gun you want, the best solution is to buy a couple more to distract you.

Basically, just keep buying more guns.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

Quote Originally Posted by Gun123 View Post
    One feels nervous because if things don't work out, one does not get the rifle he or she wants very much to have.
    Nervous because if things don't work out, there is always a risk, slight as it may be the case, that one does not get money back.
    Common human emotions. Should not be difficult to understand.
    I feel the question comes from the lack of evidence they arent coming. According to actual sources, everything is on schedule right now. most the comments i read here are from people hoping it comes soon or people super bitter about something, needing to talk down about this platform unknown to us here. Ti has communicated here, but can you imagine how many times a month they get asked about this?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Watching the live marine map, a few minutes ago it reports that the xin pow zoo is making 9.8 knots towards Vancouver. Looks pretty close now! Now please excuse me while I watch a very slow moving dot on a map LOL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    10.2 knots now. The Captain must be reading this thread and is speeding up for us.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BAAC View Post
    I've found that when you have to wait a long time for a gun you want, the best solution is to buy a couple more to distract you.

Basically, just keep buying more guns.
    I like the way you think.