Page 160 of 616 FirstFirst ... 140150152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168170180 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblack View Post
    There's only about 120 fixed rifles left. I'm going to grab one as soon as there is confirmation that they have cleared customs by T.I.
    TI also stated that their online totals are not accurate. I have been told they have far fewer left than what the online system allows.

So act sooner than later.

Perhaps in a few years people will fondly remember the "good old days" when a Type 81 could be had for only 1000 bucks, much like today when folks talk about the 858s for only 600.

Fully expect the NR tax to be applied to these at some point, justified by saying "cost to produce increased" or "the exchange rate is bad" or similar drivel. Get one while the price is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam134 View Post
    Yep folders all sold out

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trainman278 View Post
    Perhaps in a few years people will fondly remember the "good old days" when a Type 81 could be had for only 1000 bucks, much like today when folks talk about the 858s for only 600.

Fully expect the NR tax to be applied to these at some point, justified by saying "cost to produce increased" or "the exchange rate is bad" or similar drivel. Get one while the price is good.
    So, if what is said was correct, extras were made with this order, beyond the 1000. So the "cost to produce" as a justification for a price increase would be bunk, or the statement on what was produced. Any extra pricing, would be evident as pocket money (a bit for storage, would seem fair enough). But if they actually made extras beyond the 1000, why would they store, instead of sell?

And production runs, if what was said was true, only happen every few (3ish?) years. So really, who knows about production costs and shipping, then. That will be what it will be.

So either there are some beyond the 1000 that exist, and really have almost no justification to see increased retail pricing, OR, there won't be any more for years to come. If some show up in a year and a half, well, read your own conclusions from that.
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBats View Post
    Lol folders have been sold outs since early September and ya the website is wrong and doesn’t reflect actual stock l. Only a handful of fixed left not 120, this has been stated by TI

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Claven2 View Post
    Founds some Chinese rifle grenade info to share.

Type90 40mm Rifle Grenade Variants left to right:

-DQP1-40mm armour piercing
    -DQS1-40mm High Explosive Fragmentation
    -DQF1-40mm Smoke
    -DQR1-40mm incendiary
    -DQD1-40mm Timing AT (not shown)

The latest compatible grenades are these Type03 40mm Rifle Grenade rounds.

Supposedly the Type 03 grenades can be fired with service ammo, while the Type 90 grenades needed special cartridges.

what's less clear is whether these definitely fit a type 81. The DEFINITELY fit the QBZ-95, but in that case, they just slip over the flash hider. I think they would fit though looking at the long cavity in the cutaway diagrams.
    Just for fun , i slipped the T81 bayo over my T97 flash hider and the ring is too big so assuming both were built to spec then it won't fit.

Best to wait till we get the T81 in our hot hands before we do anything with the GL.

CGN Regular
    If they want to jack up the price - let them. The $999 price tag was always advertised as a pre-order price and it can be considered a bonus to those of us who pre-ordered. That plus the extra accessories.

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    ^^^ And that is the intent of capitalism and free market.

They should not be exempt from the ability to add NR Tax to line their pockets. What the market will bear. Easy as that.
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunchild2071 View Post
    So, if what is said was correct, extras were made with this order, beyond the 1000. So the "cost to produce" as a justification for a price increase would be bunk, or the statement on what was produced. Any extra pricing, would be evident as pocket money (a bit for storage, would seem fair enough). But if they actually made extras beyond the 1000, why would they store, instead of sell?

And production runs, if what was said was true, only happen every few (3ish?) years. So really, who knows about production costs and shipping, then. That will be what it will be.

So either there are some beyond the 1000 that exist, and really have almost no justification to see increased retail pricing, OR, there won't be any more for years to come. If some show up in a year and a half, well, read your own conclusions from that.
    Nobody said they are bringing in more then 1000 rifles in this shipment that I know of, not all the rifles sold on this first order. I agree, no point in jacking the price on the remaining ones. They may see the need to on there next order though, who knows...
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    Nobody said they are bringing in more then 1000 rifles in this shipment that I know of, not all the rifles sold on this first order. I agree, no point in jacking the price on the remaining ones. They may see the need to on there next order though, who knows...
    I had a conversation with TI that led me to believe they bought extras