Page 163 of 616 FirstFirst ... 143153155156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171173183 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Gunto View Post
    It's as close to a traditional AK as we are going to get.

Non-restricted, military grade semi in 7.62
    M10X is SG540 dressed up as AK-15.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    M10X is SG540 dressed up as AK-15.
    SG 540 or 550?? IM pretty sure it breaks down like a 550 not like a 540
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    SG 540 or 550?? IM pretty sure it breaks down like a 550 not like a 540
    I am being factitious here for obvious reasons. OK have it your way .

Like Classic Greens and Blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBats View Post
    Ok so I missed the M10x pre-order, not that I was really looking for a 7.62 semi anyways,.... anyone willing to sum up in 5-6 sentences why I should get a type 81? I'm hmming and hawwwing over the last two weeks looking at this thread, and a thousand bucks, no biggie... but heres the thing. To a guy like me it just looks like and SKS with a pistol grip.

Anyone want to take the challenge here?
    If you believe that then just go get an SKS with a pistol grip. If you need convinced then it's not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by zelly_101 View Post
    Why so much Harping on the Sks!?! I would like to see anyone spend $220 on a semi auto that even comes close to the reliability and craftsmanship... please don't reply to this rant, I will be pissed if I found out I could have bought something better and cheaper in semi for that price
    The SKS "craftsmanship" part had me
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBats View Post
    Ok so I missed the M10x pre-order, not that I was really looking for a 7.62 semi anyways,.... anyone willing to sum up in 5-6 sentences why I should get a type 81? I'm hmming and hawwwing over the last two weeks looking at this thread, and a thousand bucks, no biggie... but heres the thing. To a guy like me it just looks like and SKS with a pistol grip.

Anyone want to take the challenge here?
    Because your wife wants one for Christmas??
    CCFR CSSA CPC

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    I am being factitious here for obvious reasons. OK have it your way .

Like Classic Greens and Blacks.
    Lol. Ah yes very true
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

BANNED
    That ship leave port yet ? Lol

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Aren't you one of those people getting twisted I've seen on the m10x price tho!?!?!!

Even tho NO ONE knows what that ACTUAL price will be yet???

Pure speculation and crying for nothing. People aren't happy with the price, go spend 3000k + for a new xcr then
    Call it what you want, because you are the big man around here. Whatever.

I stated my point, for Wanstalls, maybe M+M, maybe others here to see a market guage, if they choose to read this thread.

I wouldn't rate myself as twisted about the price thing. More simply about the "subsidize" issue.

My position is as was from day 1.

1) On the fence, since price point was upper limit at what I would be willing to pay for such a creature. Things keeping me away is being stck to 5 round mags instead of 10. Different mag style than I am running in any of my other x39 rifles. So not paticularily attractive, right out of the gate - period. For me, whatever, for others.

2) Customer PR and info likely shouldn't identify that you intend to use them to subsidize other customers. Not really gonna win my dollars. I'll pay what something is worth, but flat out subsidize potentially you (for example, if the MSRP comes in way higher), or US residents - not happening. Someone else can feel free.

3) Current info out, other than one blurb from CanAm, still leaves room that MSRP could come in around Wanstall price, or close. Maybe. Seeing retail price in US, likelihood is probably low, at that.

4) BCL 102 only fractionally more expensive, and fits my profile of "x51 and capable of 10 round mags" rifle family. Get any closer than current, to the BCL price, and I'll just pick up another BCL and support Canadian manufacture. Wife wants one, anyway. Nothing wrong with more.

5) Crapload more punch with x51, than with x39. Again, for the marginal difference, I'll go x51.

6) SKS-15 half the price. 10 rounds capable out of the box. And I KNOW Kodiak stands behind their product and has IMHO amazing customer service. I can phone them and talk to someone who matters, in their operation. They know me.

7) SKS is 10% of the price. For a few extra bucks, 10 round legal capable.

Is it interesting? Do I like it? Yes. Almost did pre-order, but blessing in disguise, pre-order was closed. Thankful I didn't.

Similar to T81, just the BS surrounding it had dwindled what interest I did have. Could the future change that? Who knows.

To quote someone
    "Fvcking amazing news to hear!!!!!

Everyone else who doubted it can stick their tongue in my dirty bore and STFU"

I guess acting like a twelve year old, is a good thing.

I'm still doubting it; and the sentiment is reciprocated. Enjoy your M10x, and T81.

Two more reasons why my money should be placed in Canadian hands.
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunchild2071 View Post
    Call it what you want, because you are the big man around here. Whatever.

I stated my point, for Wanstalls, maybe M+M, maybe others here to see a market guage, if they choose to read this thread.

I wouldn't rate myself as twisted about the price thing. More simply about the "subsidize" issue.

My position is as was from day 1.

1) On the fence, since price point was upper limit at what I would be willing to pay for such a creature. Things keeping me away is being stck to 5 round mags instead of 10. Different mag style than I am running in any of my other x39 rifles. So not paticularily attractive, right out of the gate - period. For me, whatever, for others.

2) Customer PR and info likely shouldn't identify that you intend to use them to subsidize other customers. Not really gonna win my dollars. I'll pay what something is worth, but flat out subsidize potentially you (for example, if the MSRP comes in way higher), or US residents - not happening. Someone else can feel free.

3) Current info out, other than one blurb from CanAm, still leaves room that MSRP could come in around Wanstall price, or close. Maybe. Seeing retail price in US, likelihood is probably low, at that.

4) BCL 102 only fractionally more expensive, and fits my profile of "x51 and capable of 10 round mags" rifle family. Get any closer than current, to the BCL price, and I'll just pick up another BCL and support Canadian manufacture. Wife wants one, anyway. Nothing wrong with more.

5) Crapload more punch with x51, than with x39. Again, for the marginal difference, I'll go x51.

6) SKS-15 half the price. 10 rounds capable out of the box. And I KNOW Kodiak stands behind their product and has IMHO amazing customer service. I can phone them and talk to someone who matters, in their operation. They know me.

7) SKS is 10% of the price. For a few extra bucks, 10 round legal capable.

Is it interesting? Do I like it? Yes. Almost did pre-order, but blessing in disguise, pre-order was closed. Thankful I didn't.

Similar to T81, just the BS surrounding it had dwindled what interest I did have. Could the future change that? Who knows.

To quote someone
    "Fvcking amazing news to hear!!!!!

Everyone else who doubted it can stick their tongue in my dirty bore and STFU"

I guess acting like a twelve year old, is a good thing.

I'm still doubting it; and the sentiment is reciprocated. Enjoy your M10x, and T81.

Two more reasons why my money should be placed in Canadian hands.
    Ah that's super!!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER