Page 174 of 616 FirstFirst ... 154164166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182184194 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    I doubt it.I would think it would be, No Pal no sale, they could loose their license. Getting someone else to buy it for you when you don't have a pal is called a straw purchase also illegal.

Not trying to rain on your parade but even if a person was so inclined and it was total innocent intentions to do such a thing the last thing should be to post it where who knows could read it.
    It's only really a straw purchase of he hands over the rifle before he gets his PAL. There is no real law that prevents me from buying a firearm for a friend while he/she waits for his/her PAL. If they don't get one. I give them back the cash and keep the gun or sell it. It's a grey area, it's like holding a collection in trust. The widow has no PAL, you do. You hold them, you sell them and then give her the cash.
    Pro Patria

It's only really a straw purchase of he hands over the rifle before he gets his PAL
    Pretty sure that's what I said. I already regret posting anything. Hurry up T 81 and get here so I can be done with this thread

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    When I first submitted my into to get my pal there was a firearm in a store that I wanted (mg34) and they held it for me for three months until I got my pal in the mail.
    It's possible that TI would do it for you just have to ask them

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    I doubt it.I would think it would be, No Pal no sale, they could loose their license. Getting someone else to buy it for you when you don't have a pal is called a straw purchase also illegal.

Not trying to rain on your parade but even if a person was so inclined and it was total innocent intentions to do such a thing the last thing should be to post it where who knows could read it.
    You can sell a gun to whomever you like. You just can't give possession to someone without a licence out of supervision.

Straw purchase is a US thing when speaking of intent only. Here the actual act of transferring physical possession is the cause of problems. Not the intent at time of purchase.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Well thanks you guys for all the inputs. I will keep all that in mind.

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Pretty sure that's what I said. I already regret posting anything. Hurry up T 81 and get here so I can be done with this thread
    This thread will Never Fad Away!
    It will come back in your Dreams!!
    CCFR CSSA CPC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    LOL This thread has been stabbed repeatedly in the heart and it just won't die!

This thread makes the young and the restless look tame...

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tobaman45 View Post
    I would give TI a call and see if you can buy one and they keep it untill you get your PAL, guaranteed to have one then
    Yup we do this
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    Any further updates on our 81s? Speculations, conjecture, rumors, theories, or hearsay?
    Container unloaded, enroute to bonded warehouse for cbsa inspection
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca