Page 185 of 616 FirstFirst ... 165175177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193195205 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunchild2071 View Post
    I'm guessing from the guy who has the sample 81 currently in his possession. Since that who is also saying he will post a vid.

Just a wild guess.
    I was assuming he was talking of a shooting video of the import batch. Not the sample.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Lol yes it will be posted on Instagram by thecanadiangunlover with the saple restricted type 81
    Can’t find that account

its canadiangunlover
    just drop the "the", lots of good content on his account
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sunchild2071 View Post
    I'm guessing from the guy who has the sample 81 currently in his possession. Since that who is also saying he will post a vid.

Just a wild guess.
    Lol yep and as far as I am concerned there is no point in wasting time on reviews for that "preproduction sample" rifle that has been floating around because Caliber has already done that.

I can't wait for a review of the actual newly imported production rifle when they are released to Canadian's !
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    Lol yep and as far as I am concerned there is no point in wasting time on reviews for that "preproduction sample" rifle that has been floating around because Caliber has already done that.

I can't wait for a review of the actual newly imported production rifle when they are released to Canadian's !
    I think is what we are all waiting for
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I would think (hope) that the accuracy on the actual production units are better than the one prototype in the article.

According to some sources, the Type 81 was supposed to be more accurate than the AK. The (tested) prototype is actually worse ( at approx 5 moa)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Is 5 moa with a skilled shooter and match ammo?? So might be minute of barn door with surplus ammo??

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Is 5 moa with a skilled shooter and match ammo?? So might be minute of barn door with surplus ammo??
    A prototype that was beat on by rcmp damaging sights etc is hardly a representation of the production rifle.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The rifle was made for combat.. Did the RCMP deploy the rifle sample. I think not
    So with hard use it doesn't work anymore??

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    The rifle was made for combat.. Did the RCMP deploy the rifle sample. I think not
    So with hard use it doesn't work anymore??
    From what I understand they ruined the rear sight adjustment making it stuck far left. The quality of parts on a rifle sent for one reason only.. whether it can be easily converted to FA have nothing to do with accuracy nor would they be an accurate representation of the final products fit and finish