Page 189 of 616 FirstFirst ... 169179181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195196197199209 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    The restricted sample with the military spec length barrel is 441mm vs the NR version with a 475mm barrel. 34mm difference. From the FRT data.

17.32 inches vs 18.70 inches. So 1.38 inch difference between spec and CDN NR. Still not going to add much to moa.

As a sidebar the lmg entry is 575mm.
    I don’t care about moa I hate the look of long non milspec barrels. I’ll go by TI as they are importing the rifle and the say in more then one place that it’s .75 of an inch. Even Canadian gun lover has stated this is what he told him

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I don’t care about moa I hate the look of long non milspec barrels. I’ll go by TI as they are importing the rifle and the say in more then one place that it’s .75 of an inch. Even Canadian gun lover has stated this is what he told him
    I literally quoted the measurements posted on the frt entry. Those are the precise numbers.

The restricted number comes from the sample measurements and the NR number comes from the verification request for the NR length submitted by TI after the frt was published, which was then updated.
    Last edited by fenceline; 10-22-2017 at 02:07 AM.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN frequent flyer
    You guys could just send each other pictures and compare to see whose is bigger ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by cr5 View Post
    Who cares about .75 or 1.whatever inches longer, makes no difference to how it will shoot. 10 more fps going to make any difference? Reliable is all that matters in a rifle like this.

I'm looking forward to seeing these available. Was the entire first shipment pre-sold? Sorry, I'm not going to read 188 pages of whining and b!tch!ng to find one or two posts that actually have useful information. I see TI has a listing in the EE for them saying there are still some available but not sure if they're looking at second shipment yet or still selling first batch.
    I want to add something fun and simple in x39 to my collection and these look like a nice balance of price and being something kinda like an AK instead of some tacticool crap with a bunch of useless rails.
    There are still some fixed stock T81's available for pre-sale on TI's website. All of the folders are gone (one of which will be in my gun room!)
    Member:CCFR & CPC

Does anyone want to trade their pre-order for a Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50? I need to sell something to pay for a new toy (got too much stuff I don't use).
    Don't be so sensitive snowflake, words can't hurt you.
    "Facts don't care about your feelings" Ben Shapiro
    If it's on the muzzle it's a brake NOT a break

By the power vested in me as God of my world.

Quote Originally Posted by cr5 View Post
    Does anyone want to trade their pre-order for a Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50? I need to sell something to pay for a new toy (got too much stuff I don't use).
    There are still some available on TI's website (fixed stock). Just go order one and sell your scope on the EE or something. You could even ask $200 more for a used one than you paid new, seems like it's a common trend these days, lol.

(not all sellers, but a few...)

Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    There are still some available on TI's website (fixed stock). Just go order one and sell your scope on the EE or something. You could even ask $200 more for a used one than you paid new, seems like it's a common trend these days, lol.

(not all sellers, but a few...)

Lol, I don't play those games on the EE.
    I don't have $1000 sitting around right now, the scope is on the EE.
    I'm patient, if I miss out on this batch I have plenty of other toys to play with while waiting for the next batch to arrive.
    Last edited by cr5; 10-23-2017 at 12:52 AM.
    Don't be so sensitive snowflake, words can't hurt you.
    "Facts don't care about your feelings" Ben Shapiro
    If it's on the muzzle it's a brake NOT a break

By the power vested in me as God of my world.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    The restricted sample with the military spec length barrel is 441mm vs the NR version with a 475mm barrel. 34mm difference. From the FRT data.

17.32 inches vs 18.70 inches. So 1.38 inch difference between spec and CDN NR. Still not going to add much to moa.

As a sidebar the lmg entry is 575mm.
    The lmg is coming?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordtrucks View Post
    The lmg is coming?
    TI provided the barrel length information for the LMG model for the RCMP to add to the frt along with the NR rifle length right after the restricted frt info was published. So TI has laid the ground work for that to happen but whether they are acting upon it with China is unknown.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

I'm in for the ride again if the lmg ever came to be.
    Last edited by HirvGotti; 10-22-2017 at 08:14 AM.
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.