Page 3 of 616 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by RKRZ View Post
    Anyone from TI or Calibre want to address this?

Taken from the preview on Calibre's FB page.
    Address what?

Were you expecting sub Moa?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canadiankeeper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rkrz View Post
    anyone from ti or calibre want to address this?

taken from the preview on calibre's fb page.
    4-5 moa lmfao oh man !

jk jk ITS A BATTLE RIFLE

meant for rounds down range, not accuracy.

Not to mention, iron sights. They usually are not meant for tight groups on battle rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsiwy View Post
    Address what?

Were you expecting sub Moa? or just trolling?
    It's mildly disappointing, probably not a deal breaker. Would be nice to know what TI achieved during their >400 round test.

I'm sure the answer exists somewhere on the internet, but out of not knowing what to google (for the second question), I shall ask here:

1. Does this rifle take AK furniture? The front hand guards look like they are patterned after the AK furniture, but what about the stock?

2. Does anyone know of how (which direction, diagonal? directly to the right?) the rifle extracts/ejects cartridges? Would it theoretically be possible to make a dust cover which is less exposed on top, has a more exact ejection port/hole to the (right-hand) side, and in general which would look a little more like an AK's ejection port?

Cheers
    I will be gone with no reception or internet from this Friday (Aug 30) until Monday (Sept 2), If you message me on Friday or during the weekend, I will only be able to get back to you on late Monday or Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Maybe you should read it again... slowly.
    what are you getting at, if you have an answer say it instead of being a fool!

I read an article saying the Canada imports will accept ak mags I wanted confirmation of this not a smart remark

this post says no!

ht tps://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1380390-***NEW-to-Canada***TYPE-81-7-62X39-SERVICE-RIFLE**TAKING-PREORDERS**NON-RESTRICTED

this post says yes!

ht tp://calibremag.ca/norinco-type-81-classified-non-restricted-will-be-available/
    Last edited by D-Leach; 08-12-2017 at 08:29 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leach View Post
    so from the caliber article these accept AK mags? was that correct for them to say?

and was the wood issue on all the rifles including side folders? and how bad of a flaw in the wood

I read an article saying the Canada imports will accept ak mags I wanted confirmation of this not a smart remark

this post says no!

ht tps://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1380390-***NEW-to-Canada***TYPE-81-7-62X39-SERVICE-RIFLE**TAKING-PREORDERS**NON-RESTRICTED

this post says yes!

ht tp://calibremag.ca/norinco-type-81-classified-non-restricted-will-be-available/
    Does the Type 81 fit AK mags?
    No it does not. They mags are similar and may be able to be modified to fit, however they won't have the bolt hold open function and function with a modified mag is not known. Spare Type 81 magazines are priced at only $29 and are guaranteed to fit and function properly.

^^^^^ REALLY!?!?!??!?!?! You still can't grasp this????
    Second post even states "No it will NOT accept AK mags".

No matter how many times you ask it isn't going to accept ####ing AK mags
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

what about people who ordered and did not get 50 discount?

You don't get the $50 discount then!!!!!!

BUT you get a sling and an extra magazine
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

this post says no!

this post says yes!

And that Calibre magazine article you are referencing is from Feb 2016 BEFORE they even had a clue what the rifle was
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Does the Type 81 fit AK mags?
    No it does not. They mags are similar and may be able to be modified to fit, however they won't have the bolt hold open function and function with a modified mag is not known. Spare Type 81 magazines are priced at only $29 and are guaranteed to fit and function properly.

^^^^^ REALLY!?!?!??!?!?! You still can't grasp this????
    Second post even states "No it will NOT accept AK mags".

No matter how many times you ask it isn't going to accept ####ing AK mags
    did you not read the article where it say's this,, Update: The Canadian contract Type 81’s#will#accept AK-pattern magazines, but standard AK magazines will not operate the bolt hold-open feature.

so it would be no different then the m305a taking ak mags with no bolt hold open. and unless you have a 81 in your hands your words have no meaning. I'll wait for TI to reply