Page 4 of 616 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

Everybody sitting on a bunch of AK mags or something, what's the big deal? You are still capped at 5rds and the mags TI has for sale are a great price.
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leach View Post
    did you not read the article where it say's this,, Update: The Canadian contract Type 81’s#will#accept AK-pattern magazines, but standard AK magazines will not operate the bolt hold-open feature.

so it would be no different then the m305a taking ak mags with no bolt hold open. and unless you have a 81 in your hands your words have no meaning. I'll wait for TI to reply
    No

It's says this

It will not take AK mags with out you moding the mag to fit. If you mod the AK mag the bolt catch will not work. If you mod a 10rd AK pistol mag you are breaking the law.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    did you not read the article where it say's this,, Update: The Canadian contract Type 81’s#will#accept AK-pattern magazines, but standard AK magazines will not operate the bolt hold-open feature.

so it would be no different then the m305a taking ak mags with no bolt hold open. and unless you have a 81 in your hands your words have no meaning. I'll wait for TI to reply
    I guess just like fenceline figured, reading isn't your strong point?!?!?!?

Oh and just an FYI so you have some real hands on experience from someone in the know, I had a long sit down to play with, disassemble and put back together the T81 already and..... here it comes

NO the AK mag was NOT designed to FIT into the rifle
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

So amped for this!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    what are you getting at, if you have an answer say it instead of being a fool!

I read an article saying the Canada imports will accept ak mags I wanted confirmation of this not a smart remark

this post says no!

ht tps://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1380390-***NEW-to-Canada***TYPE-81-7-62X39-SERVICE-RIFLE**TAKING-PREORDERS**NON-RESTRICTED

this post says yes!

ht tp://calibremag.ca/norinco-type-81-classified-non-restricted-will-be-available/
    You said the calibre article stated it took AK mags. The most recent calibre Article, the one everyone is talking about, the one where they actually touched the rifle and reviewed it, the article that was released this week... says nothing about it taking AK mags.

The article posted by calibre a year ago, using rumours regurgitated from CGN, was written with no first hand information.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    Everybody sitting on a bunch of AK mags or something, what's the big deal? You are still capped at 5rds and the mags TI has for sale are a great price.
    I'm hoping they would fit my m305a and sks-d I don't care about capacity and I have 7 mags on order with my type 81,, just tired of fools with no true knowledge acting like they do.

it's a simple question should get a simple answer without the negative tone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    I'm hoping they would fit my m305a and sks-d I don't care about capacity and I have 7 mags on order with my type 81,, just tired of fools with no true knowledge acting like they do.

it's a simple question should get a simple answer without the negative tone.
    It's text. Tone is read in by the reader.

Like reading something in Morgan Freeman's voice when his picture is posted.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    BHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This has to be "POST OF THE DAY" on cgn.

How can someone ask the same damn question 10 times with the same ####ing answer from 10 different people and still not grasp the concept of WTF is happening?!?!?!?!?
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    It's text. Tone is read in by the reader.

Like reading something in Morgan Freeman's voice when his picture is posted.
    why cant everything be narrated in his voice lol

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    BHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This has to be "POST OF THE DAY" on cgn.

How can someone ask the same damn question 10 times with the same ####ing answer from 10 different people and still not grasp the concept of WTF is happening?!?!?!?!?
    wow you must be so cool in person too lol