Page 502 of 616 FirstFirst ... 482492494495496497498499500501502503504505506507508509510512522 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun123 View Post
    Is TI taking a break from shipping? My fixed is still not shipped.
    I have heard from a guy that TI is closed for the Christmas holidays as of today.. will reopen early in the new year..
    CCFR CSSA CPC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rockport guy View Post
    I have heard from a guy that TI is closed for the Christmas holidays as of today.. will reopen early in the new year..
    Yeah, I heard the same as well, got it in a news letter this morning, was like damn... welp guess I will have to wait for the new year now, not a bad way to kick off 2018 I guess.

Haha you're a troublemaker aren't u

Still nothing for me on just my fixed rifle. "T81 Deposit Received". It's funny I ordered a bayonet and Type 81 chest rig from China the same day the rifles started shipped and I already got those all the way from China before TI even did anything with my order. It literally takes less time to get something from China then it does from TI.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionized Odds View Post
    Still nothing for me on just my fixed rifle. "T81 Deposit Received". It's funny I ordered a bayonet and Type 81 chest rig from China the same day the rifles started shipped and I already got those all the way from China before TI even did anything with my order. It literally takes less time to get something from China then it does from TI.
    Careful, a fanboi who ordered 2 weeks ago and already has his rifle is gonna come 'round and slap you for speaking truth.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

How does the hump feel on the pistol grip vs an 858's?
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer svt1940's Avatar
    My Type 81 arrived today, will post pics tonight or tomorrow. Sure thing, i am very very happy to have bought one The finish is good,nice wood color. The sight picture is not bad,not worst than a VZ or a SKS. Anyway, pics to follow
    member CCFR membre

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionized Odds View Post
    In the same boat as you. Just be patient.
    Last edited by BlackVoid; 11-15-2017 at 12:50 AM.

Parts-Unknown (yes same town where all the wrestlers come from)
    I don't think that's the case. Only their shipping department is closed. I'm sure they will take your money.
    You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the Fxck on! Tupac Shakur

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigrn View Post
    I don't think that's the case. Only their shipping department is closed. I'm sure they will take your money.
    Not closed on purpose. The man in charge of shipping came down with a cold. He will start shipping again as soon as he feels better.