Page 513 of 616 FirstFirst ... 493503505506507508509510511512513514515516517518519520521523533 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Superpoofighter View Post
    So I fully expect to be band for this, but just know... insider information . One, the rifles are shipped in Polytech foam boxes, two... with slings and oilers. Basically reason for the shipping delay is they are physically stripping ever order and revising to pack extras, on top of that you’ve seen the employee folder, the bin situation is a lie and to buy time to price Gauge you for things that were originally included in the box from Polytech. Also Ti paid a total of $199 a unit on this shipment. Believe me or not this is legit information and should help you make sense of the horrible work ethics of this company. Look into it but, first screen shot this because I bet it’s removed and thats the proof you need.
    Second to this. There is no way a Chinese state running arsenal factory would pack rifle by just strapping it to the card board box. TI probably think this is the easiest way to put the extra mags in the original box without buying new one or cutting the foam to fit the extra mags.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatMike View Post
    Hey guys: long time lurker, first post. I have a theory. Nothing to back this up, aside from logic. I suspect that the folders were actually NOT shipped on the container from China (or at least not in serious quantity), and TI doesn't want to admit that. Why else would they ship only pre-ordered fixed stocks AND ship new orders of fixed stocks before people who have pre-ordered folders receive theirs? It makes no sense whatsoever, unless you buy the "that's how the shipping pallets were arranged" excuse, which is up there with "the dog ate my homework." This all sounds like a strategy to buy time. I'll bet they ship out most of the fixed stocks, and then take an extended break for a month or so from shipping while the folders come in. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but I've not been impressed at all with their efficiency or honesty through this process.
    long time lurker lol,, join date nov 17

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    Just to troll a little .

»The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson

CGN Regular
    The last two weeks felt like a long long time to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leach View Post
    long time lurker lol,, join date nov 17
    You can read threads on a specific topic without being a member. And I've been following the T81 saga since I pre-ordered since this was the only place to get information. Up till now, have never really had a reason to comment. But the last few weeks have been a little mind-boggling.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpatMike View Post
    You can read threads on a specific topic without being a member. And I've been following the T81 saga since I pre-ordered since this was the only place to get information. Up till now, have never really had a reason to comment. But the last few weeks have been a little mind-boggling.
    a returned banned member would say the exact same thing to convince people he isn't a returned banned member.

Youza.

Quote Originally Posted by john523 View Post
    My understanding is the capitalism was built on the free market mechanism and the profit heavily relays on long term relationship with customers. While over expected profit margin is not sustainable, it reduces the size of customers, further the quantity of the products that can be ordered from supplier, amd further the negotiation power with the Chinese manufacturer. In this case, the Chinese factory could start the production much earlier rather than wait to combine Canadian order with the orders from other buyers.

Basically I believe $199 per unit was about right. One of the consideration behind the design of t81 was the mass production at low cost which should be very important during war time. This was what Russian and Chinese used to believe.
    I dont believe nowadays the factory sells T81 only for $199, especially it is the same quality of the military order. The price in 90s for PLA itself purchase was 200$ CAD, reasonable estimate would be double by now and a bit of higher for consumer market. China may gave other third world country T81 at lower price but there was subsidies involved for sure.

Just received a shipping notice for a fixed I ordered a week ago! But not for the folder I ordered in March! Was thinking to save shipping they would send all a customers orders at same time.

CGN Regular
    This ExpatMike guy sounds like a reasonable person.

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    a returned banned member would say the exact same thing to convince people he isn't a returned banned member.à

Youza.
    We can go back and forth and be all personal about it, which isn't really constructive. I've never been a member here, not that that would convince you. All I did was put forward the theory I had. We'll know soon whether that's the case or not. As I said, I would be thrilled to be wrong in this case.