Page 514 of 616 FirstFirst ... 494504506507508509510511512513514515516517518519520521522524534 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

ExpatMike is Zab confirmed...

Got my shipping notice for my fixed! ETA Nov. 22, this'll be a hard wait. Hope everyone gets their notices soon, I was real salty before I got mine

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpatMike View Post
    We can go back and forth and be all personal about it, which isn't really constructive. I've never been a member here, not that that would convince you. All I did was put forward the theory I had. We'll know soon whether that's the case or not. As I said, I would be thrilled to be wrong in this case.
    your pseudo theory is based on litterally nothing. TI explained the fixed were going out first because of how the container was packed.

Unless you want to claim TI told a bold face lie, for which you better have proof of, maybe you should stop inventing theories out of thin air.

Youza.

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    your pseudo theory is based on litterally nothing. TI explained the fixed were going out first because of how the container was packed.

Unless you want to claim TI told a bold face lie, for which you better have proof of, maybe you should stop inventing theories out of thin air.

Youza.
    where is your HARD EVIDENCE it's not a lie lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianAR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trainman278 View Post

Got my shipping notice for my fixed! ETA Nov. 22, this'll be a hard wait. Hope everyone gets their notices soon, I was real salty before I got mine

I got a shipping notice for a fixed stock today too.
    WANTED: Matching German WWII K98k and bayonets.

Quote Originally Posted by trainman278 View Post

Sigh...A simple grammar comparison would suggest that's not anywhere close to the truth. If you want to be personal, go for it. I'm not going there. All I did was put forward a theory (which I specified I have no proof for aside from logical deduction) and added that I hope my theory is wrong. The fact that TI has made public so little information to their buyers has not helped matters.

To the people freaking out that their rifle(s) haven't shipped yet. Just go somewhere else, do you think shipping these rifles is easy? That it could be all shipped in a few days or that you could do it in a few days tops and TI is purposefully withholding the rifles is because of incompetence or they don't have the rifles?

Is plain dumb and shows you don't understand how a business operates especially in a industry as regulated as the firearms industry. TI already has our deposits, they have already been paid, the longer it takes to ship all those rifles the less money they will make. Why would they hold the rifles back and make less money? Simple they aren't the bottleneck stopping your rifles from getting to your household, there are overhead costs like paying employees(or a third party) to sort, pack, verify and ship/load which costs them money everyday.

My guess it would be the CFO/RCMP only verifying a few PALs everyday creating a backlog of rifles ready and waiting to be shipped out but TI can't break the law and ship rifles to people who have invalid/expired PALs and have to wait for confirmation.

OR

Canada Post won't pickup more than a few rifles at a time due to space on the trucks or it being the busy season for shipping packages.

EDIT: Shipping containers only have 1 opening so if the folded where put in to the container first they can only be taken out of the container after everything in front of them have been taken out of the container. Which would explain why all of the orders only containing fixed orders are being shipped first because they have to get them shipped to get to the folders.
    ME: "I'll just sign up for this group"
    Computer: "I'll just hit return while your submitting your reason for wanting to join"
    ME:

CGN Regular
    Finally got my shipping notice. I hope all fixed will have been shipped soon and folders start to move. I feel for you folder buyers. Hope you get them soon.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpatMike View Post
    Sigh...A simple grammar comparison would suggest that's not anywhere close to the truth. If you want to be personal, go for it. I'm not going there. All I did was put forward a theory (which I specified I have no proof for aside from logical deduction) and added that I hope my theory is wrong. The fact that TI has made public so little information to their buyers has not helped matters.
    You inventing things doesn't exactly help matters either.

Youza.

Quote Originally Posted by skylancer View Post
    I dont believe nowadays the factory sells T81 only for $199, especially it is the same quality of the military order. The price in 90s for PLA itself purchase was 200$ CAD, reasonable estimate would be double by now and a bit of higher for consumer market. China may gave other third world country T81 at lower price but there was subsidies involved for sure.
    I didn’t know about that. My assumption was based on my previous experience dealing with the stamped sheet of metal and rivets that now can be obersed from T81. But I never doubted that T81 was indeed a good gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post
    You inventing things doesn't exactly help matters either.

Youza.
    A theory...which I made pretty clear I had no proof for. It's a theory. I didn't say "I have insider info" or "a contact told me" etc. It's a theory. One I will be happy to have proven wrong if we all have rifles in the next few weeks.