Page 517 of 616 FirstFirst ... 497507509510511512513514515516517518519520521522523524525527537 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

Quote Originally Posted by contact148 View Post
    wolverine supplies sold a few hundred cz 858s in an hour or 2 AND had them all shipped that week so what's the problem here? are the folders even in Canada? and are you stripping the cleaning kits? if you are the extra $20.00 or whatever you will charge for the kits will cost you tenfold in future business
    I was wondering why they didn’t hire some staff to get these out in a few days considering they’ve had our godd&mn money for nearly two years. The longer I wait the more pi$$ed I get. This is a huge joke at this point. Guess they’re too busy counting money to ship guns.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M_User View Post
    To the people freaking out that their rifle(s) haven't shipped yet. Just go somewhere else, do you think shipping these rifles is easy? That it could be all shipped in a few days or that you could do it in a few days tops and TI is purposefully withholding the rifles is because of incompetence or they don't have the rifles?

Is plain dumb and shows you don't understand how a business operates especially in a industry as regulated as the firearms industry. TI already has our deposits, they have already been paid, the longer it takes to ship all those rifles the less money they will make. Why would they hold the rifles back and make less money? Simple they aren't the bottleneck stopping your rifles from getting to your household, there are overhead costs like paying employees(or a third party) to sort, pack, verify and ship/load which costs them money everyday.

My guess it would be the CFO/RCMP only verifying a few PALs everyday creating a backlog of rifles ready and waiting to be shipped out but TI can't break the law and ship rifles to people who have invalid/expired PALs and have to wait for confirmation.

OR

Canada Post won't pickup more than a few rifles at a time due to space on the trucks or it being the busy season for shipping packages.

EDIT: Shipping containers only have 1 opening so if the folded where put in to the container first they can only be taken out of the container after everything in front of them have been taken out of the container. Which would explain why all of the orders only containing fixed orders are being shipped first because they have to get them shipped to get to the folders.
    I think you are dead wrong. The faster they ship the rifles, the more money they lose, because that level of service means they aren't doing something else to chase new revenue, or that they hire surge capacity like a mature business would.

And if ti is still storing these in a container, that makes little sense. They need a work area, pallets, forklifts, etc and the truck likely wants to leave and go pick up the next freight order.

A real industry player would rent appropriate warehouse space as overhead. Not trickle product out the back of the trailer for weeks.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    t81 take ak mags or not ?
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Claven2 View Post
    I think you are dead wrong. The faster they ship the rifles, the more money they lose, because that level of service means they aren't doing something else to chase new revenue, or that they hire surge capacity like a mature business would.

And if ti is still storing these in a container, that makes little sense. They need a work area, pallets, forklifts, etc and the truck likely wants to leave and go pick up the next freight order.

A real industry player would rent appropriate warehouse space as overhead. Not trickle product out the back of the trailer for weeks.
    Exactly. It’s just really sad that this fiasco is still going. They literally should’ve had everything ready to go when the guns arrived. Shipping labels done, staff ready to box items, staff calling CFO to verify PAL. Someone should’ve touched base with CFO weeks ago to advise they have 1000’s of PALs to run (if they’re even doing this, who knows?). There appears to be no plan in place. And it sounds like they’re not even half way done.

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Not yet, hoping to be getting to those in 3-4 days
    According to this post , they should be into the floders by now.
    CCFR CSSA CPC

Quote Originally Posted by TreMoR View Post
    t81 take ak mags or not ?
    They need to be notched (so poly is easier to do the mods to), but yes they will. There is a good how-to earlier in this thread.

Which is like saying there is a really interesting needle in a huge, angst-ridden haystack...
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

Hello,

I can guarantee the rifles are originally shipped in cardboard boxes with white dense foam inserts. They also come with a sling and oil bottle, and there is room for extra mag which is included.

But Tactical Imports is removing the foam and re packaging if you are receiving them differently.

Quote Originally Posted by winchester94 View Post
    That is a nice freaking rifle... Got my shipment notice. Will be siting on the front steps for the next few days...
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

There is a little box that holds the cleaning kits in the folding stock.I just want to make sure theyre not removing those and charging extra.
    Gone Sailing

Quote Originally Posted by Dave.S View Post
    There is a little box that holds the cleaning kits in the folding stock.I just want to make sure theyre not removing those and charging extra.
    Why would they remove them? The fixed stocks come with cleaning kits. I see no reason the folders wouldn’t