Page 520 of 616 FirstFirst ... 500510512513514515516517518519520521522523524525526527528530540 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cranswick View Post
    Also people are forgetting that TI isn't the type 81 store...they have other products to move, and procure...they have incoming shipments that require processing etc...but some people think they should drop every other aspect of their business to ship type 81s to all the same whiners that are slandering the company which has brought these to our market...good job guys...
    You are forgetting that the shipment never made it to TI! They have a dedicated crew working on the T81's out west wherever it was that the sea can ended up. I would assume that their other product is being shipped from Ontario like usual.

The people complaing about slow shipping have a valid point! When guys who ordered 2 weeks ago have rifle in hand and people who ordered 2 years ago are still waiting on shipping notices there's something wrong! I chalk it up to them being a small business who don't have the same facilities as a larger business to properly handle a large shipment like this.

Not complaining or anything because that's just the way it is right now, hopefully they learn from this and in the future can be more efficient when handling a large order like this.

I am however kinda fedup with guys rifle in hand who only ordered weeks or months ago telling others to shutup and be patient! Kind a funny because if the shoe were on the other foot I doubt they would be patient.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer svt1940's Avatar
    Finally took fews pics of my Type 81.

The little puch in the tool kit is great to remove the two pins on the bolt,wich secure the firingpin and the extractor.

If you wonder what is the pentagonal shaped tool in the kit,its actually a gas port cleaning tool, to scrape aways the carbon. There also a cleaning rod extension in the kit and the usual brush and cleaning jag.

In all, i am very happy with the rifle,the finish is good enough for such rifle, Not sure when i will have time to try it out but i hope for the best.
    member CCFR membre

Are ppl happy for the $999 plus tax/shipping they paid for the rifle? Would you buy it again?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathrawt View Post
    I got my shipping notification and I ordered a folder in July of 2016 and a fixed just recently so hopefully they are shipping the folders out now to everyone
    What do the orders on your account with TI show, both orders shipped or just one?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylegger View Post
    What do the orders on your account with TI show, both orders shipped or just one?
    Depends if he ordered both on line or by phone. Only The one I ordered one line shows up on the website. Mine just says deposit received

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I don't have a dog in this one ( I don't work for TI, and I don't have an order on one of these-yet, I'm still kicking it around), but the shipping delay could be caused by many things - hiring "surge staff" isn't all that easy you have to hire people with PALs and they have to be bondable, depending on where TI is, they may need to be actually bonded. The packaging may have to be changed to meet Canada Post's standards, or may have to be changed because the box says ' Norinco' or 'Polytech' or 'rifle' on the side in large letters - because if they're shipped like that many here would have a coronary and be complaining about risk and privacy. The rifles may be getting a once over before shipping to ensure there's nothing ugly, because everyone knows there'd be a massive CGN melt down if that happened. Frankly, grow up - it's a gun, while I love guns as much as anyone, and more than most - the crap that goes on here sometimes makes me wonder about my fellow gun owners.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leach View Post
    you mad bro?
    I was thinking shill account when I read his post.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sunjeep24 View Post
    Are ppl happy for the $999 plus tax/shipping they paid for the rifle? Would you buy it again?
    With all i have been through....i won't buy another thing... till the next time!!!!!
    CCFR CSSA CPC

Quote Originally Posted by sunjeep24 View Post
    I think so. You either want it or you don't so that parts a no brainer. Would I ever do the the pre-order again now that is a different question.

Revived mine today, pre ordered in April 2017. Very happy with it!