Page 521 of 616 FirstFirst ... 501511513514515516517518519520521522523524525526527528529531541 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

got a reply this is what I asked

Hey curious as to why the m84 mag arrived today with no rifles what's up with that? And what's the actual eta on them now

response

The M84 magazine was ready to ship while the rifles are not. All Type 81 orders should be shipped before the end of next week.
    #
    Regards,
    #
    - Nadine

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylegger View Post
    What do the orders on your account with TI show, both orders shipped or just one?
    I'm not sure I will have to check when I get home from work
    I did order both online. I can't remember my TI log in password so can't check it right now. I have the password written down at home so can check it later

Anybody have a link to where they got the bayonets?

Quote Originally Posted by sunjeep24 View Post
    Are ppl happy for the $999 plus tax/shipping they paid for the rifle? Would you buy it again?
    I'm thinking that if there were T81's in every store and you could just go buy one like an SKS these would or in my mind should be priced around $700.
    That being said, we are not in that situation so we pay what we're willing to pay for this rifle, some say yes some say no and wait for the next new rifle to come along.
    I do not regret paying $999 for my rifle, I enjoy shooting it and when it quits snowing I'll shoot it some more and post pics of my targets to compare to before I chopped up the sights, I mean tastefully improved them (hopefully), it's hardly noticeable if you look at it from the side
    Don't be so sensitive snowflake, words can't hurt you.
    "Facts don't care about your feelings" Ben Shapiro
    If it's on the muzzle it's a brake NOT a break

By the power vested in me as God of my world.

Quote Originally Posted by enefgee View Post
    I don't have a dog in this one ( I don't work for TI, and I don't have an order on one of these-yet, I'm still kicking it around), but the shipping delay could be caused by many things - hiring "surge staff" isn't all that easy you have to hire people with PALs and they have to be bondable, depending on where TI is, they may need to be actually bonded. The packaging may have to be changed to meet Canada Post's standards, or may have to be changed because the box says ' Norinco' or 'Polytech' or 'rifle' on the side in large letters - because if they're shipped like that many here would have a coronary and be complaining about risk and privacy. The rifles may be getting a once over before shipping to ensure there's nothing ugly, because everyone knows there'd be a massive CGN melt down if that happened. Frankly, grow up - it's a gun, while I love guns as much as anyone, and more than most - the crap that goes on here sometimes makes me wonder about my fellow gun owners.
    OK so you don't have a dog in the race but you feel obligated to tell people to grow up. Your right in the fact a lot of people overreact and say things they probably shouldn't . all the other things you talk about shipping staff etc has been kicked around for hundreds of pages in different threads literally

So here's a pretty simple analogy. You and your wife make reservations at a nice restaurant. Your waiting when all of a sudden other groups of people come in and they take them in and feed them, they pay and their bill and their out the door and your still sitting there.

Now truthfully tell me you wouldn't be pissed.

Remember there is some that are at the 2 year mark. So after having a few drinks watching others posting their new rifles, range reports, there is bound to be some resentment. Not trying to pick a argument but I don't think your looking at it from both sides.

Not sticking up some that have been justifiably banned.
    Last edited by Sinbad; 11-15-2017 at 02:45 PM.

I ordered a folder in March 2017 and a fixed a few weeks ago. Both online orders. Got a shipping notification yesterday for the fixed order only! So they don’t appear to be waiting to put our complete orders together to ship!

CGN Regular
    well, at least you get one of them to hold you over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    OK so you don't have a dog in the race but you feel obligated to tell people to grow up. Your right in the fact a lot of people overreact and say things they probably shouldn't . all the other things you talk about shipping staff etc has been kicked around for hundreds of pages in different threads literally

So here's a pretty simple analogy. You and your wife make reservations at a nice restaurant. Your waiting when all of a sudden other groups of people come in and they take them in and feed them, they pay and their bill and their out the door.

Now truthfully tell me you wouldn't be pissed.

Remember there is some that are at the 2 year mark. So after having a few drinks watching others posting their new rifles, range reports, there is bound to be some resentment. Not trying to pick a argument but I don't think your looking at it from both sides.

Not sticking up some that have been justifiably banned.
    we need zab and bumse x back ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leach View Post
    we need zab and bumse x back ASAP
    I thought they were one in the same

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    I thought they were one in the same
    that fellow had many fun multiple personalities,, would be a hoot to drink with