Page 526 of 616 FirstFirst ... 506516518519520521522523524525526527528529530531532533534536546 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

Quote Originally Posted by pcvando View Post
    I see. I am not sure that rifle is the sample one, as I am holding TI's sample in my hands. There are some differences with the pins on the rifle. Maybe some other prototypes?
    Stock is different to I kinda like the one in the picture more

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCyaba View Post
    Stock is different to I kinda like the one in the picture more
    The darker wood looks nice (but in reality it was some awful painted finish), and that is what the sample originally had. They swapped it with lighter wood.

Haven’t even had time to take it out of the plastic !!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcvando View Post
    I see. I am not sure that rifle is the sample one, as I am holding TI's sample in my hands. There are some differences with the pins on the rifle. Maybe some other prototypes?
    Looks identical to TI sample on this video.

Production canadian rifles have different finish on metal and different wood.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    Looks identical to TI sample on this video.

Production canadian rifles have different finish on metal and different wood.
    Yes I am well aware, I have the rifle right now.

TI must have changed a few things as there are some differences I am noticing on their sample as it is now. The pics don't show the serial # so there's no way to be certain if the factory pics are the same rifle.

Parts-Unknown (yes same town where all the wrestlers come from)
    Quote Originally Posted by zenmagic View Post
    Probably because all available hands are on the shipping floor and people would complain that they were wasting time taking/posting pictures instead of shipping as fast as they possibly could.

Really, too busy to post a pic! You must be kidding, any business would have 5 minutes to post a pic.
    If you mean all hands, as in one guy that has a hook for one hand and only ships for 4 hours a day you would be right. Your defense of them is silly!
    You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the Fxck on! Tupac Shakur

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigrn View Post
    Really, too busy to post a pic! You must be kidding, any business would have 5 minutes to post a pic.
    If you mean all hands, as in one guy that has a hook for one hand and only ships for 4 hours a day you would be right. Your defense of them is silly!
    They've been posting ads for new products on their Facebook page since the rifles arrived. If they have time to do that, they should be able to post a pic of a few of the folders. I'll reiterate what I've said before: I have a very nagging suspicion that the folders were not included in this shipment in sufficient quantity. I really, REALLY hope I'm wrong on that. But we'll know by the end of next week, I guess.

Got a response from TI stating yes the Folders are here and will start shipping this week.Dave
    Gone Sailing

Quote Originally Posted by Dave.S View Post
    Got a response from TI stating yes the Folders are here and will start shipping this week.Dave
    Hallelujah! Fingers crossed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave.S View Post
    yes the folders finally arrived 2 days ago! they were not with the fixed stock shipment