Page 594 of 616 FirstFirst ... 574584586587588589590591592593594595596597598599600601602604614 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    The next "scam" just might be the NR LMG version... might want to stick around for that, lol

So far, as far as exotic firearms are concerned, TI has been one of the top importers despite their modest size and manpower. Say what you want, but I'd miss them if they closed shop. It would definitely be a huge loss to the community. So... I'm willing to be just a little more patient if it helps them out. Not much, but a little. Let's see if the folders start going out next week, shall we?
    Yes I agree they have brought in some cool stuff I have been eyeballing that ung12 bullpup and brs99 and a few other of there offerings but just the lack of caring has put me off dealing with them! my only previous purchase from them was my sKorpion and I love that thing. the whole preorder wait and over and over disappointment delays and lies etc has soured me right up on these t81's, like it's strange they come on here make jokes and spend 20-30 mins reading the thread never comment and log off,, why no pics from them in regards to the folders and such a simple picture showing them folders on a pallet so we know they are ACTUALLY AVAILABLE TO SHIP HAHA.. so secretive with the people funding there TI Christmas party this year lol, it's lunacy!

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    That's pretty tough talk. Let's see if you really cancel by Monday. Lol.
    lol
    Last edited by D-Leach; 11-19-2017 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leach View Post
    Yes I agree they have brought in some cool stuff I have been eyeballing that ung12 bullpup and brs99 and a few other of there offerings but just the lack of caring has put me off dealing with them! my only previous purchase from them was my sKorpion and I love that thing. the whole preorder wait and over and over disappointment delays and lies etc has soured me right up on these t81's, like it's strange they come on here make jokes and spend 20-30 mins reading the thread never comment and log off,, why no pics from them in regards to the folders and such a simple picture showing them folders on a pallet so we know they are ACTUALLY AVAILABLE TO SHIP HAHA.. so secretive with the people funding there TI Christmas party this year lol, it's lunacy!
    To be honest, they never took pics of the delivered fixed stock version either, yet we know it's real and most folks who ordered already got theirs to play with. Until there's proof of the contrary, the leading theory should be that the folders are also real and delivered to TI's warehouse, waiting to be shipped (or hopefully already being shipped, as TI said).

As for the BRS-99, go for it... you won't be disappointed. It's an extremely nice and impressive piece, made with German-like quality and attention to detail. The bonus is that any fellow Canadian gun owner you show it to will be probably more excited to see it than even a T81 (because the BRS is such an unusual and unique firearm to see unharassed under our draconian and asinine gun laws).

Again, TI may not be the most efficient operations-wise, but they do get the cool stuff in... while other dealers are content to bring in just another $3000 AR platform that's been beat to death a thousand times over and pretend it's "big news". TI has a lot of balls for doing what they do and take a lot of risk doing it, money-wise. I respect them for that... even though the T81 folders wait has indeed been a b*tch!

Last edited by 762mm; 11-19-2017 at 05:01 AM.
    Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    To be honest, they never took pics of the delivered fixed stock version either, yet we know it's real and most folks who ordered already got theirs to play with. Until there's proof of the contrary, the leading theory should be that the folders are also real and delivered to TI's warehouse, waiting to be shipped (or hopefully already being shipped, as TI said).

As for the BRS-99, go for it... you won't be disappointed. It's an extremely nice and impressive piece, made with German-like quality and attention to detail. The bonus is that any fellow Canadian gun owner you show it to will be probably more excited to see it than even a T81 (because the BRS is such an unusual and unique firearm to see unharassed under our draconian and asinine gun laws).

Again, TI may not be the most efficient operations-wise, but they do get the cool stuff in... while other dealers are content to bring in just another $3000 AR platform that's been beat to death a thousand times over and pretend it's "big news". TI has a lot of balls for doing what they do and take a lot of risk doing it, money-wise. I respect them for that... even though the T81 folders wait has indeed been a b*tch!

I'm in for the cool stuff too, this is why I didn't go on a rant against TI. When was the last time somebody ordered that many new entry rifles?
    Were not in the states. The market is rather small...and not without risks. Let's give them a chance to ship them out.

As for the BRS99, Its the only gun I will never sale. Heck of a gun. The skorpion M84, for the price, is a fun little gun as well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Edit. Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by Chumlee Bumsnag; 11-19-2017 at 08:21 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D3vin View Post
    just so I dont have to read hundreds of pages of drivel, ill ask. Does TI have any plans to bring in additional magazines for the type 81?
    They say yes, but no details, just a vague reference to Q1. Sound familiar? That kinda talk brought you the 2 year wait for the rifles themselves.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

CGN Regular
    Well ! I'm just waiting ��

Waiting for my folder TI, why I don’t received any shipping info? Or everything you are saying is BS?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Truth be told, I'm on the fence about cancelling and just buying a CSA vz58. At least I would be able to deal with a retailer that will ship within hours of my order, there is lots of confirmation they are here in Canada, and if I have issues, lots of dealers are there to help me that actually communicate.

And I can buy as many magazines as I want. Not in some future order that may never happen. I can have them right now.

For all I know the folders aren't even out of CBSA lockup. I think we all suspect that now, and TI's refusal to plainly state where the folders are is speaking volumes.

I'm giving them to Monday close of business to prove they have folders shipped, else I'm cancelling and never dealing with them again.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leach View Post
    Even if you were going to buy from them again, I'd stay away from the UNG12.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Il7oupVKA
    А ну, чики-брики и в дамки