Page 528 of 616 FirstFirst ... 508518520521522523524525526527528529530531532533534535536538548 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    No its not. Not even close.
    It's the exact same stock.just the one pcvando has.is the new colour finish.
    I know cuz I got to.play with the original T81 prototype
    Yep. He might be thinking of the LMG version.

Quote Originally Posted by Claven2 View Post
    That appears to be what he is saying, but I'm not sure what the source of that info is.

If it is true, why wouldn't TI have just said so? Stupid.
    This is just getting so stupid just like CP tracking info.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseye bill View Post
    Lol this is true. My last update was the 12th saying it was leaving Winnipeg.. a mere 20 hour drive away.. yet here I wait anxiously

Quote Originally Posted by Adam134 View Post
    Lol this is true. My last update was the 12th saying it was leaving Winnipeg.. a mere 20 hour drive away.. yet here I wait anxiously
    To help us pass time. Post pics of your wife or gf lol

BANNED
    Mine's in Victoria already :-) CP is pretty fast from Alberta to here.

Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    I like pizza and beer.
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Adam134 View Post
    Mine was shipped on the 10th and is still in transit from Calgary.It should have landed in Toronto by now.

So you're saying that TI lied about the folders being in the nose of the can and they just got another can in two days ago?
    This would line up with what I had hypothesized on this thread a while ago. Think about it: why would they ship out only pre-ordered fixed stocks AND new orders of fixed stocks without sending out the pre-ordered folders? At my work, it takes two people 20 minutes max to unload the back of a full truck with a forklift and pallet jack, and those trucks are about half the size of a shipping container. So even if the folders were at the back of the container, that excuse doesn't hold water. The idea that a company that's so stingey that they won't bring in temporary labour to help offload the shipment (it's not like this was a surprise) would be willing to pay the lease on a shipping container for an extra 3 weeks kind of stretches credibility.

At the end of the day, happy we'll be getting our rifles. It's been a long time, and many people have shown patience through all the delays, uncertainty, and lack of information. But this entire process has been very eye-opening regarding either TI's efficiency or honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatMike View Post
    This would line up with what I had hypothesized on this thread a while ago. Think about it: why would they ship out only pre-ordered fixed stocks AND new orders of fixed stocks without sending out the pre-ordered folders? At my work, it takes two people 20 minutes max to unload the back of a full truck with a forklift and pallet jack, and those trucks are about half the size of a shipping container. So even if the folders were at the back of the container, that excuse doesn't hold water. The idea that a company that's so stingey that they won't bring in temporary labour to help offload the shipment (it's not like this was a surprise) would be willing to pay the lease on a shipping container for an extra 3 weeks kind of stretches credibility.

At the end of the day, happy we'll be getting our rifles. It's been a long time, and many people have shown patience through all the delays, uncertainty, and lack of information. But this entire process has been very eye-opening regarding either TI's efficiency or honesty.
    Edited it for you,,, lack of honesty

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatMike View Post

They must be working with a trailer out in the middle of some field.