**TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone from TI or Calibre want to address this?

sXRD3d1.png

Taken from the preview on Calibre's FB page.

Address what?

Were you expecting sub Moa?

I'm sure the answer exists somewhere on the internet, but out of not knowing what to google (for the second question), I shall ask here:

1. Does this rifle take AK furniture? The front hand guards look like they are patterned after the AK furniture, but what about the stock?

2. Does anyone know of how (which direction, diagonal? directly to the right?) the rifle extracts/ejects cartridges? Would it theoretically be possible to make a dust cover which is less exposed on top, has a more exact ejection port/hole to the (right-hand) side, and in general which would look a little more like an AK's ejection port?

Cheers

Maybe you should read it again... slowly.

what are you getting at, if you have an answer say it instead of being a fool!

I read an article saying the Canada imports will accept ak mags I wanted confirmation of this not a smart remark

this post says no!

ht tps://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1380390-***NEW-to-Canada***TYPE-81-7-62X39-SERVICE-RIFLE**TAKING-PREORDERS**NON-RESTRICTED

this post says yes!

ht tp://calibremag.ca/norinco-type-81-classified-non-restricted-will-be-available/

Last edited:
so from the caliber article these accept AK mags? was that correct for them to say?

and was the wood issue on all the rifles including side folders? and how bad of a flaw in the wood

I read an article saying the Canada imports will accept ak mags I wanted confirmation of this not a smart remark

this post says no!

ht tps://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1380390-***NEW-to-Canada***TYPE-81-7-62X39-SERVICE-RIFLE**TAKING-PREORDERS**NON-RESTRICTED

this post says yes!

ht tp://calibremag.ca/norinco-type-81-classified-non-restricted-will-be-available/

Does the Type 81 fit AK mags?
No it does not. They mags are similar and may be able to be modified to fit, however they won't have the bolt hold open function and function with a modified mag is not known. Spare Type 81 magazines are priced at only $29 and are guaranteed to fit and function properly.

^^^^^ REALLY!?!?!??!?!?! You still can't grasp this????
Second post even states "No it will NOT accept AK mags".

No matter how many times you ask it isn't going to accept ####ing AK mags

this post says no!

this post says yes!

And that Calibre magazine article you are referencing is from Feb 2016 BEFORE they even had a clue what the rifle was

Does the Type 81 fit AK mags?
No it does not. They mags are similar and may be able to be modified to fit, however they won't have the bolt hold open function and function with a modified mag is not known. Spare Type 81 magazines are priced at only $29 and are guaranteed to fit and function properly.

^^^^^ REALLY!?!?!??!?!?! You still can't grasp this????
Second post even states "No it will NOT accept AK mags".

No matter how many times you ask it isn't going to accept ####ing AK mags

did you not read the article where it say's this,, Update: The Canadian contract Type 81’s#will#accept AK-pattern magazines, but standard AK magazines will not operate the bolt hold-open feature.

so it would be no different then the m305a taking ak mags with no bolt hold open. and unless you have a 81 in your hands your words have no meaning. I'll wait for TI to reply

did you not read the article where it say's this,, Update: The Canadian contract Type 81’s#will#accept AK-pattern magazines, but standard AK magazines will not operate the bolt hold-open feature.

so it would be no different then the m305a taking ak mags with no bolt hold open. and unless you have a 81 in your hands your words have no meaning. I'll wait for TI to reply

No

It's says this

It will not take AK mags with out you moding the mag to fit. If you mod the AK mag the bolt catch will not work. If you mod a 10rd AK pistol mag you are breaking the law.

I guess just like fenceline figured, reading isn't your strong point?!?!?!?

Oh and just an FYI so you have some real hands on experience from someone in the know, I had a long sit down to play with, disassemble and put back together the T81 already and..... here it comes

NO the AK mag was NOT designed to FIT into the rifle

this post says no!

this post says yes!

You said the calibre article stated it took AK mags. The most recent calibre Article, the one everyone is talking about, the one where they actually touched the rifle and reviewed it, the article that was released this week... says nothing about it taking AK mags.

The article posted by calibre a year ago, using rumours regurgitated from CGN, was written with no first hand information.

Everybody sitting on a bunch of AK mags or something, what's the big deal? You are still capped at 5rds and the mags TI has for sale are a great price.

I'm hoping they would fit my m305a and sks-d I don't care about capacity and I have 7 mags on order with my type 81,, just tired of fools with no true knowledge acting like they do.

it's a simple question should get a simple answer without the negative tone.

I'm hoping they would fit my m305a and sks-d I don't care about capacity and I have 7 mags on order with my type 81,, just tired of fools with no true knowledge acting like they do.

it's a simple question should get a simple answer without the negative tone.

It's text. Tone is read in by the reader.

Like reading something in Morgan Freeman's voice when his picture is posted.

BHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This has to be "POST OF THE DAY" on cgn.

How can someone ask the same damn question 10 times with the same ####ing answer from 10 different people and still not grasp the concept of WTF is happening?!?!?!?!?

BHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This has to be "POST OF THE DAY" on cgn.

How can someone ask the same damn question 10 times with the same ####ing answer from 10 different people and still not grasp the concept of WTF is happening?!?!?!?!?

wow you must be so cool in person too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom