Page 193 of 616 FirstFirst ... 173183185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201203213 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    Do anybody knows how they are pinned?
    if something is blocking internally it usually means welded base plate and that sucks.
    of you look at some of the pictures posted it looks like a pin through the spine of the magazine that has been made flush with said spine.
    Just some random gun toting weeb in Alberta.

Disclaimer: All deposits taken on anything I sell on the EE are non refundable unless otherwise explicitly agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by SquidMeister View Post
    of you look at some of the pictures posted it looks like a pin through the spine of the magazine that has been made flush with said spine.
    The photos pcvando posted in the red rifles forum on page 6 show the back of the t81 and ak mag with the obvious rivet in the ak mag and what looks like a very small blemish on the type81 mag about the same distance down. Honestly, I can't tell if that's the "very well done" pinning or simply a blemish on the mag. Hoping pcvando will chime in to clear that up.
    Beards; its like having machine guns on your face!

Quote Originally Posted by Visleguy View Post
    The photos pcvando posted in the red rifles forum on page 6 show the back of the t81 and ak mag with the obvious rivet in the ak mag and what looks like a very small blemish on the type81 mag about the same distance down. Honestly, I can't tell if that's the "very well done" pinning or simply a blemish on the mag. Hoping pcvando will chime in to clear that up.
    It's on both sides of the spine so Id bet some shekels that it's the pin job
    Just some random gun toting weeb in Alberta.

Disclaimer: All deposits taken on anything I sell on the EE are non refundable unless otherwise explicitly agreed.

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    So TI, have the firearms cleared customs??
    CCFR CSSA CPC

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    It's idiots like you posting things like that publicly that will make the rcmp lurkers here change laws. Or their interpretations of them.
    Jesus dude, gentlemen’s game ffs

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockport guy View Post
    So TI, have the firearms cleared customs??
    they will post when the clear, I'm sure...they have posted everything as it happens, it just seems like they're taking forever cause people are asking for updates before they happen...sometimes by weeks...asking won't speed up time...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Haha yes that small "blemish" is the pin. They put something through that rear section internally or maybe a really small pin. Either way its not very visible. I have 4 mags and all are the same, so here's hoping the final mags will be this way too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Jesus dude, gentlemen’s game ffs
    Yes this is a gentleman's game folks. But still some things should go with out saying!
    Pro Patria

Quote Originally Posted by pcvando View Post
    Haha yes that small "blemish" is the pin. They put something through that rear section internally or maybe a really small pin. Either way its not very visible. I have 4 mags and all are the same, so here's hoping the final mags will be this way too.
    Thank you for the clarification. Much appreciated.
    Beards; its like having machine guns on your face!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Thank you for the clarification. Much appreciated.
    No problem. I will be posting another shooting video shorty.