Page 182 of 616 FirstFirst ... 162172174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190192202 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Also packages from China are checked for drugs now. 3-6 months backlog.

I had a package with books which usually comes from Europe in 2-3 weeks sitting at the customs for 2 months because of that.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    Also packages from China are checked for drugs now. 3-6 months backlog.

I had a package with books which usually comes from Europe in 2-3 weeks sitting at the customs for 2 months because of that.
    Well that doesn’t explain the others that came in theee weeks from same seller ? Maybe bad luck, who knows.. he said he sent another on Monday but he had no blued ones left so he sent a in the white blade. So best case I get two bayonets for the price of one, or the second one shows and I get what I wanted or I file a PP claim and get my money back. It’s a win win win lol not worried
    Last edited by Zab; 10-18-2017 at 08:38 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    For those attempting to ascertain the origins of the type 81 rifle here's a couple links that may help.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=z3O...e%2081&f=false

http://redstararms.com/uploads/type81.pdf

Have been lurking on this site for years lol, finally decided to sign up when I pre-ordered my Type 81. But on to business... I don't believe the bayonets will fit our type 81s, being that they have a longer barrel than the Chinese military spec rifles. It looks like the rear of the bayonet butts up against a protrusion underneath the front sight block, if this is the case the handle will not span the length of the barrel... Please tell me im wrong, would love to have one!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobers View Post
    Have been lurking on this site for years lol, finally decided to sign up when I pre-ordered my Type 81. But on to business... I don't believe the bayonets will fit our type 81s, being that they have a longer barrel than the Chinese military spec rifles. It looks like the rear of the bayonet butts up against a protrusion underneath the front sight block, if this is the case the handle will not span the length of the barrel... Please tell me im wrong, would love to have one!
    No they don’t fit, barrel length is not the issue. The stability lug needs to be shaved then it fits to the bayo lug. Unfortunately with the bayo lug on the sample rifle it was tried on or the cheap Chinese bayonets themselves are outta spec. Won’t know till we have the rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    No they don’t fit, barrel length is not the issue. The stability lug needs to be shaved then it fits to the bayo lug. Unfortunately with the bayo lug on the sample rifle it was tried on or the cheap Chinese bayonets themselves are outta spec. Won’t know till we have the rifle
    Glad barrel length isn't an issue, there is still hope! like you said we wont know until the we have the rifles...Thank you for the info Zab, very much appreciated!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    I believe the sample rifle did not have the slot in the grenade launcher needed to allow the bayonet locating stud to ride through.

We don't know if the production guns will be different or not.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Claven2 View Post
    I believe the sample rifle did not have the slot in the grenade launcher needed to allow the bayonet locating stud to ride through.

We don't know if the production guns will be different or not.
    Ya it didn’t, that’s why he shaved it. That’s no biggie even if it’s same on production rifle, it’s the fact the attachment slot on the bayo itself was too small for the rifles lug. One is outta spec or both , but ya no way to know till we have em. If these parts fit it would be no issue, so let’s hope the sample was outta spec not the bayonet lol. Sample doesn’t have a grenade launcher shrouded barrel. Hope that doesn’t cause issues with customs
    Last edited by Zab; 10-19-2017 at 03:39 AM.

If some of you CGN have your 81's lets get some YouTube reviews and videos going

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt86 View Post
    If some of you CGN have your 81's lets get some YouTube reviews and videos going
    Nobody does, they haven’t shipped yet. The only one out there is the RCMP sample.