Page 583 of 616 FirstFirst ... 563573575576577578579580581582583584585586587588589590591593603 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    If you have a label... which i think could have been done long ago.. or even pretty quick for a thousand... it only takes a few seconds to scan one... and only a moment to upload hundreds. Than you should have a email...
    CCFR CSSA CPC

Quote Originally Posted by Tyockell18 View Post
    It's the weekend guys. TI already stated they are working on getting them logged in and sent out this weekend. You should start receiving tracking info on Monday---> Just chill out.
    Wrong tracking info is done electronically and updated as such, instantaneous updates no need to wait until Monday

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    HHHAAHH!! You've got your rifle and mags ..
    No I don't I'm waiting for a folder....

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leach View Post
    Wrong tracking info is done electronically and updated as such, instantaneous updates no need to wait until Monday
    Like seriously.. I'm talking generally here. Let them work at it, holy crap you guys are like a bunch of whiney kids.

It's gotten beyond ridiculous.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by call2arms View Post
    What was the cut off date for the preorder bonus? I thought they said eight per gun per customer.
    8 per if they can, they last unknown number of orders will only get 2 mags. I believe one CGN'r who just received his fixed rifle order has already posted confirming this.

Knowing TI they will fill orders willy-nilly as they have been and the unlucky last to be sent will only get 2 mags, regardless of if they ordered 2 months or 2 years ago!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer contact148's Avatar
    yup I ship stuff all the time I weigh it get dimensions of package log into my can post account enter info pay then I have tracking # if I enter customers email can post sends them tracking info ANY day of week or time of day

all tracking info would say is that label has been created until I mail it or can post picks it up but there is tracking info

SO TI if your shipping folders post some pics of them we have doubts
    I helped turf Mark Holland
    Remember ONLY YOU can prevent firearms bans

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Right... as soon as TI creates and scans the label... you should get a email.... dont matter what day or time... then when CP picks up and scans.. you should get another
    CCFR CSSA CPC

Quote Originally Posted by contact148 View Post
    yup I ship stuff all the time I weigh it get dimensions of package log into my can post account enter info pay then I have tracking # if I enter customers email can post sends them tracking info ANY day of week or time of day

all tracking info would say is that label has been created until I mail it or can post picks it up but there is tracking info

SO TI if your shipping folders post some pics of them we have doubts
    They have none to take pics of! hence why all the wait and secrecy they are waiting for the shipment to replace the ones seized at the border

CGN Ultra frequent flyer contact148's Avatar
    They have none to take pics of! hence why all the wait and secrecy they are waiting for the shipment to replace the ones seized at the border
    any proof it was seized???
    I helped turf Mark Holland
    Remember ONLY YOU can prevent firearms bans

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    If that were true, the honorable thing to do would have been to admit that and offer folder customers a free switch to a fixed-stock model before they sold them all to new customers.

Sadly, that would also reduce their profits, so no chance they would ever go for it.

Assuming that seizure rumour is not complete BS, that is.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by contact148 View Post
    any proof it was seized???
    LOL - nobody has offered anything, but maybe that's why the one pic a guy posted was hushed-up and deleted. It slipped past the CBSA and the horse cops... lol.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.