Page 579 of 616 FirstFirst ... 559569571572573574575576577578579580581582583584585586587589599 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by klaus enuff View Post
    When I spoke to them yesterday I was assured that folders were being shipped "today and tomorrow".

Going by their previous statements this means another week at least...
    I fully expect they will still be making excuses in December for why they haven't shipped everything and why ever more orders won't be filled until Q1.
    My latest fear is that they oversold the shipment like Air Canada does with airfare seats. No, I have no info to back that up, just a gut feel based on performance to date (or lack thereof).

Whether on purpose or not, that is exactly what happened with the mags.

Dragging out shipping in the hopes of lessening the time between when they fess up to that and when the next shipment leaves China so they can try to talk their way out of things...

"Why are you complaining? More stock arriving in Q1...."

Imagine if a first month folding stock pre-order is thusly bumped? Fair? And how many shills would rush to defend that?

I'm think some would, especially the Johnny come lately types that got their whole order shipped in the first week.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by klaus enuff View Post
    When I spoke to them yesterday I was assured that folders were being shipped "today and tomorrow".

Going by their previous statements this means another week at least...
    And that's a week late getting to them already from their previous estimate earlier on in this thread. On the 9th they said 2 or 3 days. So YA! I'm not holding my breath.

Which one of you guys is jealous of me getting my gun?! Woke up to 2 slashed tires on my car this morning and 1 on my van.

I know this thing has been a long road and there's certainly been some disappointment a long the way. I feel sorry for you folder folks. TI should have realized the anticipation customers were going to be feeling after a 17 month wait. It perhaps could have been handled better. However I wanted to reassure u folks still waiting that it is indeed worth the wait! I got mine yesterday and I haven't been that excited for a new rifle in a long time. These things are the cats meow and I can almost guarantee all will be forgiven once you lay eyes on your folders. Now that I have my fixed I may just order a folder next year. I hope this helps ease the pain of those still waiting

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRing870 View Post
    I know this thing has been a long road and there's certainly been some disappointment a long the way. I feel sorry for you folder folks. TI should have realized the anticipation customers were going to be feeling after a 17 month wait. It perhaps could have been handled better. However I wanted to reassure u folks still waiting that it is indeed worth the wait! I got mine yesterday and I haven't been that excited for a new rifle in a long time. These things are the cats meow and I can almost guarantee all will be forgiven once you lay eyes on your folders. Now that I have my fixed I may just order a folder next year. I hope this helps ease the pain of those still waiting
    I hope you're right because after all this BS, I think I'm actually not excited at all about this gun right now. TI has basically ruined that new gun day feeling for me with their ineptitude.

This was supposed to be something to look forward to, instead I check my email and cgn with apprehension every morning, waiting for the next piece of bad news to be fessed up to, and any new ways for them to ruin this even more for me.

Next I won't get a sling or oil bottle until "Q1", or they'll ask if I'll accept a fixed stock instead of a folder, or advise they didn't get all the rifles they were expecting. Just wait.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

You will feel that new gun anticipation again my friend. As soon as you cut the packing tape off the box and uncover your new baby. Only one bad review on quality so far and TI is standing behind their product. Waiting is the worst thing we will go through

I have tried to get a few pics up but it appears I'm a simpleton...

Canada Post has now begun screwing me around,Shipment made it to dieppe and has sat there for 6 days....now it’s nowhere to be found. AWSOME!

Seems I’ve onkh ever had issues with CP if my shipment sits in Dieppe.dammit man I want my lead slinger!
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

I ordered multiple folder Dec 31st. Don't care when it gets here. I'll just buy another gun while I'm waiting. Bitching and moaning gets you nothing. I'm not a shill either, I'm just a mature gun owner who knows how #### happens sometimes.

I ordered my folder Dec 31st. Don't care when it gets here. I'll just buy another gun while I'm waiting. Bitching and moaning gets you nothing. I'm not a shill either, I'm just a mature gun owner who knows how #### happens sometimes.