Page 176 of 616 FirstFirst ... 156166168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184186196 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 6153

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leach View Post
    only about 120 fixed stock left or so it appears on the TI site
    Where do you see this info on the website? I'm on the type 81 page and I don't see this info!

Quote Originally Posted by m_falafel View Post
    Where do you see this info on the website? I'm on the type 81 page and I don't see this info!
    my guess is they added a large number into their cart and the website allowed a specified amount into the cart.
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

Quote Originally Posted by m_falafel View Post
    Yes just add to cart. 100 no issue then put 150 was out of stock so i worked backward to 120 and it showed available.. although thats not a correct method at all for stock just a guess as they probably had sales etc site not updated

What's the average wait time in customs? Days? Weeks?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblack View Post
    What's the average wait time in customs? Days? Weeks?
    This has been addressed read prior pages .. cheers

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leach View Post
    Yes just add to cart. 100 no issue then put 150 was out of stock so i worked backward to 120 and it showed available.. although thats not a correct method at all for stock just a guess as they probably had sales etc site not updated
    Ti has stated many times that far less are actually available and this is not an accurate representation of the amount still for sale

Oh man, this is going to be a close one!!!!!! 23 Days left until I leave for Deer camp for 10 days!!! Hope it isn't held up too long by CBSA!!! They might actually get to me in time to take one up with me this year!!!!! Love to have a picture of one of these hanging off of a nice rack!!!!!!

Ian

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    Oh man, this is going to be a close one!!!!!! 23 Days left until I leave for Deer camp for 10 days!!! Hope it isn't held up too long by CBSA!!! They might actually get to me in time to take one up with me this year!!!!! Love to have a picture of one of these hanging off of a nice rack!!!!!!

Ian
    Good luck to you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Ti has stated many times that far less are actually available and this is not an accurate representation of the amount still for sale
    What was the last part of my comment. Did i not just say rhe exact same thing you are saying lol

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Container unloaded, enroute to bonded warehouse for cbsa inspection
    very good news...too bad you guys couldn't have someone there the snap some pics of the fixed stock version...just need some gun #### to get me through the next couple weeks.