Page 26 of 616 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222324252627282930313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: **TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE** ~Now on the way~ -Last chance!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Probably has to make a pit stop in Pyongyang to drop off some farm implements
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

in majority of all retail instances, you're the end of the line. whenever it gets here it gets here. That being said, i appreciate the info when they do have it. I assume Norinco isnt the easiest entity in China to contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Sorry guys we have been informed today that the factory decided that the non-spec wood would not be included with the rifles, for a number of reasons including:
    -the chance of clients having issues swapping the wood
    -the gun boxes were not designed to have another set of wood hardware inside, they didn't want to risk the possibility of the hardware on the wood damaging the blued finish during transport
    -the non-spec wood looks pretty bad, they did not want to chance there being a bunch of guns out there with people that didn't bother to swap the wood and ended up circulating around

Good news is that they will come from the factory as pictured, no work required
    Ahh.... I actually was hoping to get the stained wood version. Looks more battle authentic.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    If Mine comes something like what is in the picture. I will be happy regardless. I think they look good in blonde, hell when I showed my gf the picture, she was like ohh I like that, nice contrast.

Good god, the beginning parts of this post gave me a bit of a heart palpitation, "Sorry guys we have been informed today that the factory".

I like getting updated but for just a second there I was seeing my 1000 go down the drain, lol.

Sorry guys we have been informed today that the factory decided that the non-spec wood would not be included with the rifles, for a number of reasons including:
    -the gun boxes were not designed to have another set of wood hardware inside, they didn't want to risk the possibility of the hardware on the wood damaging the blued finish during transport
    -the non-spec wood looks pretty bad, they did not want to chance there being a bunch of guns out there with people that didn't bother to swap the wood and ended up circulating around

When did the factory finally find out the box could not contain the extra wood hardware? After they already packed the rifles and let your rep take the picture which was posted by you on your website? Or the boxes shown in your picture were for something else other than the t81 ready to be shipped to Canada?

I am just curious about the possibility for them to arrive in Canada by the end of September.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsiwy View Post
    Blonde stocks work for me and if I don't like it, I can stain it.

If you don't know how to stain wood, please turn in your adult card.
    No doubt. Also at this point I don't give a sh!t as long as the wood works let's get em shipped!
    Let he who hath no sword sell his garment and buy one.

Guys, calm down. ETA to Arrival is still 6 weeks. Even if they haven't shipped out yet, it wouldn't take 6 weeks from China to Canada even on a ship. My guess is it would take 2 weeks probably, and another week from port to TI, so we're still well within their time frame.
    Just some random gun toting weeb in Alberta.

Disclaimer: All deposits taken on anything I sell on the EE are non refundable unless otherwise explicitly agreed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    my guess are, i would give 3 weeks at sea, they travel at a pretty low speed. maybe a few days at customs to play with our new toy, i hope. a week by truck and a week to sort and check serial numbers... etc at TI warehouse. thats almost 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by SquidMeister View Post
    Guys, calm down. ETA to Arrival is still 6 weeks. Even if they haven't shipped out yet, it wouldn't take 6 weeks from China to Canada even on a ship. My guess is it would take 2 weeks probably, and another week from port to TI, so we're still well within their time frame.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordtrucks View Post
    Theyll never come
    Will you ever go away?