Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glockstore Orders

Glockstore Orders

Hi guys,
    Just wondering if you have received any news regarding importation of orders from Glockstore? I've been waiting for my order since 25-March-2016, Glockstore says they shipped it on 16-Sept-2016. I've already realized this isn't something I want to repeat, but I am hoping my $404.05 USD order isn't lost somewhere in the bermuda triangle. Any information that can shed light on this situation would be greatly appreciated.

I have found that it takes 6 to 8 months to receive. When they shipped it, it went to Select Shooting Supplies in Canada and then they reshipped it to my address. It takes them a long time to clear the paperwork for cross border shipping before they send the items. Aside from needing a lot of patience to order from them, they have a great selection of items that I could not find in Canada. Rest assured, it will arrive eventually.

Business Member
    This year has been brutal, We received the import permit back in March and sent it off to the Glockstore to get their DSP-83 Export permit, months went buy which was odd and then they discovered that the paperwork had never been submitted, long story but they got it submitted and we are now awaiting the issuance of the permit.

Our role in this is that of the official importer, they reimburse us for packing and shipping your orders to you. I do feel your pain as the inventory that we would normally carry in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishcop669 View Post
    Hi guys,
    Just wondering if you have received any news regarding importation of orders from Glockstore? I've been waiting for my order since 25-March-2016, Glockstore says they shipped it on 16-Sept-2016. I've already realized this isn't something I want to repeat, but I am hoping my $404.05 USD order isn't lost somewhere in the bermuda triangle. Any information that can shed light on this situation would be greatly appreciated.

I attempted to place an order with them, and was indeed informed that they are waiting for Canadian export approval.

Thanks very much for the reply! Good to know it is still being worked on, I will be happy if I get it before the 2017 3-Gun season!

Update: I finally cancelled my order from June of last year as they tell me they are not sure when they will be able to ship to Canada again.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DanSkiBum View Post
    Update: I finally cancelled my order from June of last year as they tell me they are not sure when they will be able to ship to Canada again.
    But now try and get your money back.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

CGN Regular
    So what's the deal, things back to running smooth for new orders placed or is it a long wait and unknown delivery timelines?

Asking because I was thinking about placing an order for some parts I cannot find in country.

I cancelled order got money back no problems. Received a check in the mail a few days later.

Quote Originally Posted by fourthparadigm View Post
    I cancelled order got money back no problems. Received a check in the mail a few days later.
    I cancelled my order last year when it became apparent they had neither the desire or experience to deal with importing their products into Canada. Visa was refunded in a couple of days, so they were good that way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast