Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanstalls HOT HOT Summer Sale

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    We were cleaning up our inventory Friday - didn't want to go selling things that aren't here - we're working to get it back up to snuff just before the sale, should have more Tikkas back online before the end of the day today.
    Understood but the most interesting thing here is they r sold out less than one day before the sale.
    Last edited by Canada tail; 08-22-2017 at 08:25 PM.

Why are all the lower end stuff out of stock? Seems like only big ticket items are available. I know a few days ago you had more than double the items available and now they're not?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonjour43ma View Post
    Why are all the lower end stuff out of stock? Seems like only big ticket items are available. I know a few days ago you had more than double the items available and now they're not?
    what I raised yesterday as well. more items were taken off the website / sold out just right before the sale starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    what I raised yesterday as well. more items were taken off the website / sold out just right before the sale starts.
    Just checked for the 3 items i was going to get. All off the site as of this morning. Lame

remove
    Last edited by Canada tail; 08-22-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Same here, another hyped up sale with phantom stock

Expried Business Member
    Everyone take one step back from the keyboard and calm yourselves.

We have uploaded 24 pages of product since yesterday and are currently uploading more items. We have to confirm inventory on every thing before we post it so we don't over sell items and upset people. We also have to take items down for the count and re post it once the count is done, o and get ready for this! if we are down to low stock on certain items we know will be a big hit, we take them down before the sale so that they don't sell out before the sale so we have some cool product during the sale.

make sure you are going to the correct web page and not Wanstalls Custom:
    http://www.wanstallsonline.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Website has not auto updated prices, can we start ordering now and it will be adjusted?
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    Website has not auto updated prices, can we start ordering now and it will be adjusted?
    40 minutes my friend.

I've always known Wanstalls to be a great store with great service. Everyone needs to calm down and save some money on some awesome new purchases.
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by HirvGotti View Post
    40 minutes my friend.

I've always known Wanstalls to be a great store with great service. Everyone needs to calm down and save some money on some awesome new purchases.
    Thanks

Wow I'm drunk here in ON and can't count to 3 lol! I got my basket full of my must haves (free shipping anyway) if more of what I'm looking for the the mossy Shotgun department show up later in the week I'll just grab it then.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!