Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Don't Be Jealous !!!! "Highwaymen" Shotgun is Mine !

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lanis View Post
    CanAm, please consider offering 20 ga version, it would do all that 12 ga does in this particular firearm, but reduced recoil and noise would make it significantly more manageable.
    +1 !!

I would buy one with a full stock and 18 inch barrels OR a pistol grip one barrels as short as possible to stay NR. Any way to get full stock and the long barrels?

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lanis View Post
    CanAm, please consider offering 20 ga version, it would do all that 12 ga does in this particular firearm, but reduced recoil and noise would make it significantly more manageable.
    One of the nive things about the turks is that they will do lower volumes of unique guns within a larger order

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Short barreled over under full stock( like grizzlys) so they can stay leagal . If some of you guy's want pistol grips well just swap them out . Hog leg shot guns are great fun but get hard on the wrist after a time. First order of Business Get them here in country . Different barrel lengths, triggers and receiver finishes and the rest will work itself out .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    I always wanted 2 barrel short shotgun with ejectors, 2 triggers, and no automatic safety. But nobody seems to make one like this or nobody brings it to Canada.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Quote Originally Posted by TreMoR View Post
    "Highwaymen" 12GA SXS Shotgun , Thanks CANAM

Attachment 113180
    Congratulations, you have acquired The Kneecapper.
    Sheet Metal Workers Local 409

Quote Originally Posted by dutchm0n View Post
    Attachment 113419

i would prefer this style of pistol grip
    I do as well. It looks better if it looks like it were cut down from a regular stock and finished. The angle looks much more natural.

I also show the wife the picture and her reaction, "oh my god that looks so cool, you should get one!" Looks like I have approval from finance

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Greenhorse six's Avatar
    Alberta,using the first rule of how not to be seen.
    12 ga, 12ga easer to find then 20ga , double triggers for choice of barrel [ Slug or shot ] ,12"-13" barrel , Birdshead type pistol grip, hammerless, ejectors [ because who doesn't like empty hulls flying past their head] .
    Never Pet A Burning Dog.
    I have a serious phobia of being alone.
    I take solace in military tactics because they emphasize teamwork and working with others.

Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    I always wanted 2 barrel short shotgun with ejectors, 2 triggers, and no automatic safety. But nobody seems to make one like this or nobody brings it to Canada.
    I think no ejectors would be better, no? I mean, it would be better to break it open without having to sweep the firing line, or something.

No ejectors!!!